Best LED color lights for sides and under water?

keithkz

Reaction score
Been quite some time since I have been on here. Finally going to install some color changing LED lights to the sides and also under water stern lights to my 2005 2575 RL I/O. My question to all of you is, what does everyone use/like? I don't want something that may only last a season or two. I also do not have the time or know-how to do this myself. I have someone else doing it for me. I just need to know exactly what to order for him. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
When I got my 2012 RL with underwater, side, Bimini and cup holder lights there was no option, all ice blue
Fortunately even after seeing all the RGB pix that is the color I would use

Yeah thanks....I ready that prior to posting my post.

I also wanted itc lighting and was unable to get in touch with them, I did something other than than Amazon, I did blue fin underwater lighting and while I haven't been able to use them in the water yet they seem to be top shelf quality

Make sure any lights you buy are rated IP67 or above. I used IP65 lights the first time I added them to my former boat and they only lasted one season. Google IP ratings and your eyes will roll back in your head. All you need to know is don't buy IP65. (And I've never seen IP66.)

Back