I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours......

Smith Mountain Lake has a fantastic golf course in the VERY upscale Waters Edge community. I have been lucky enough to play this private club many times.

Attachments

• 20201201_102824.jpg
    20201201_102824.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 11
Yeah we’re pretty close. Fun area with a lot to see

We're on the Whitefish chain in Crosslake, MN - here's my place (front and center) - I spend about 50% of my summers up there. Pic is from this past fall right after boats-out. 14 lakes and 115 miles of shoreline - I upgraded to the 350 to get to anyplace in the chain within 20 minutes (we're right in the middle of the chain).

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 10.32.43 AM.png

Last edited:
Columbia River -- first pic is the south channel between Portland OR - Vancouver WA (Hayden Island is the divide) with the floating homes and boat marina's second pic is the main body of the Columbia River, miles and miles of nice sandy shoreline to beach at plus several islands to pull up onto and hang out or camp

Attachments

• South Channel.png
    South Channel.png
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 12
  • river.jpeg
    river.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
FUN to see all the places! Lake Havasu: 35 miles of primary lake, over 70 miles from McLaughlin to Parker - over 400 miles of coastline.

Attachments

• Map Lake Havasu Detailed Scenic Places.jpg
    Map Lake Havasu Detailed Scenic Places.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Lake Havasu Sat.jpg
    Lake Havasu Sat.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Havasu Springs.jpg
    Havasu Springs.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2021-12-05 12.34.15 Canyon.jpg
    2021-12-05 12.34.15 Canyon.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Lake Havasu Lake Tempuratures.jpg
    Lake Havasu Lake Tempuratures.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 21
Another favorite at Smith Mountain Lake is the Bernards Landing area.
I've seen many striper charters off that channel on the far shore, must be a good spot. And that marina at Bernards is surprisingly deep on the outer slip (IIRC around 50').

Love that lake although I'll never be able to afford a home there!

We're on the Whitefish chain in Crosslake, MN - here's my place (front and center) - I spend about 50% of my summers up there. Pic is from this past fall right after boats-out. 14 lakes and 115 miles of shoreline - I upgraded to the 350 to get to anyplace in the chain within 20 minutes (we're right in the middle of the chain).

View attachment 32368
Gorgeous

I've seen many striper charters off that channel on the far shore, must be a good spot. And that marina at Bernards is surprisingly deep on the outer slip (IIRC around 50').

Love that lake although I'll never be able to afford a home there!
There's supposed to be 2 p's in the fourth word!

show me where you play!! we dock on Kentucky Lake (Cypress Springs Resort). Ky Lake has a sister lake (Lake Barkley). Both are dammed rivers, Tennessee and Cumberland respectively. Land Between the Lakes separates the two and is 170K acres of heavily wooded, deep forest with tons of natural wonder (including Bison and about every deadly snake and spider known to man:D). Enough about me, show my your homewaters!View attachment 32349View attachment 32350

Back