iPhone cordless charger

Dewzee1

Reaction score
Has anyone installed or had experience with any cordless iPhone chargers for their pontoon dashboard ?

Maybe installed from below in the location shown in my attached picture ?

Dash Location IMG_0459.jpgMaybe installed from below in the location shown in my picture ?

I was thinking about that myself in the same location. The only thing negatively that I can think of is that the cell phone Will most likely be in direct sunlight. I’ve had many occasions where the phone goes into overheat mode.

I got this Wireless charger last year - it clamps onto the phone automatically when it's placed in the cradle, and releases with a button press. Worked slick and keeps it within line of sight - for $30 it's worth it to keep the phone secure when burning around the lake at 50 :)

ZeeHoo Wireless Car Charger,10W Qi Fast Charging Auto-Clamping Car Mount,Windshield Dash Air Vent Phone Holder Compatible iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs MAX/XS/XR/X/8/8+,Samsung S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8/S8+
by ZeeHoo USA
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RRNBG5N/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_T32VM9NJS7A13EA4XY4S?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 4.03.30 PM.png

I love your mounting location. Did you get suction cup to stick or did you permanently mount the charger another way ? Please advise

It's just a sticky suction cup - has never once moved unless I actually detached it on purpose. One note - don't attach to the soft-touch parts of your dash - the suction cup will leave a small dimple (that eventually fades out under the sun). Right next to the SIMRAD was my best spot.

Back