Missing switch cover

ch32

Reaction score
We recently bought a Bennington 2017 20SFX model from a friend of ours, but one of the switches on the helm console was missing the cover, and we do not know what it is. Please let us know if anyone knows what switch this is.B58BBE4C-6CF2-44C7-9645-B71D901A1E10.jpeg

Hi! On my 2016 it says ACC but so does the one on far right. The far right turns on Radio, etc. Haven't found a purpose for the one on far left (yet), only my 3rd week with the boat, I'll follow up if I discover the purpose. I assume a fish finder? but just guessing.

Some switches don’t do anything depending on how the boat was optioned up as certain helms have a standard layout of switches. You can simply test features out through switches and/or get under the helm to check for what’s hooked up to each switch. Sometimes what a switch controls varies slightly, even with the same helm and switch layout due to actual boat options.

Last edited:
You can get replacement switch covers for cheap from GreatLakesSkipper - see the post in my signature below for details. Yours are a slightly different design than the ones I link to, but GLS has your style as well. Good luck and welcome to the board!

Back