New Qx25

Hi, first post... Today we ordered a QX 25 with rear facing loungers. Any known problems? Pros or cons? We ordered with 400 verado.
Welcome ! Little late to be looking for problems or cons. But enjoy!

Congratulations!!! That is embracing the motto “Buy your last boat first.” I have not heard of any specific issues with the QX25’s other than they cost a lot. If you learn of some solution to that “problem“, please share so others can implement the fix. :p

On a serious note, enjoy it when you get it. I cannot wait to see pictures of your new boat should you post any after getting it.

Congrats! That will be an amazing boat. I'm sure you will get many years of enjoyment out of it. As everyone else stated post some pictures when you get it.

I defiantly will post some pictures, In the meantime if anyone knows of any issues please share.

Welcome Benny 24! Like others have said, not much downside to having a Q25 with 400 ponies hanging off the back. While I love the look of a Q, personally I'm not sure the trade-off in passenger room would be worth it to me. That said, if I had the cash, I'd make do with one any day...

About 18 months ago I took possession of a Q25 (not a QX but very similar) with the same floor plan you describe, replacing a G23. I wrote a rather lengthy post comparing the two. See the link below. It lists some pros and cons. You will love your boat!

Last edited:
About 18 months ago I took possession of a Q25 (not a QX but very similar) with the same floor plan you describe, replacing a G23. I wrote a rather lengthy post comparing the two. See the link below. It lists some pros and cons. You will love your boat!
Thank you for the right up

I'll bite too...

Pros: Bennington
Nice comfortable size
Great layout

Cons: Rainy days
Not enough free time
Summer is not long enough

:):cool::)

I don’t have an issue with short summers!!!
We do get some rainy days though.

My neighbor has the QX25 with the Verado 450R and sport arch, and rear loungers. His only issue so far was the power steering pump overheating. He uncovered it (removed padding) and no more problems. My 25RSBSG with the 350 Verado has been great in its first 25 hours.

Last edited:
My neighbor has the QX25 with the Verado 450R and sport arch, and rear loungers. His only issue so far was the power steering pump overheating. He uncovered it (removed padding) and no more problems. My 25RSBSG with the 350 Verado has been great in its first 25 hours.
Thanks, this was what I was looking for. A 450 you say? lol Time to call the dealer.

Back