RGB Lighting Question

lakelife53

Reaction score
I’ve got an RGB lighting question. I recently placed an order on a 2021 23 LSB. I ordered it with the toe kick lighting, cup holder lighting, and exterior lighting. I did not order the underwater lighting, however I am considering contacting my dealer and having it added. My question is are each individual set of lights on their own switch or are they all grouped on one? I’m mainly wondering about the exterior and underwater lights, whether they are on the same switch or controlled individually. If they are controlled individually, I’d try to add them, but if they are not, I probably wouldn’t add them. If anyone could clarify this that would be great! Thanks!

I’ve got an RGB lighting question. I recently placed an order on a 2021 23 LSB. I ordered it with the toe kick lighting, cup holder lighting, and exterior lighting. I did not order the underwater lighting, however I am considering contacting my dealer and having it added. My question is are each individual set of lights on their own switch or are they all grouped on one? I’m mainly wondering about the exterior and underwater lights, whether they are on the same switch or controlled individually. If they are controlled individually, I’d try to add them, but if they are not, I probably wouldn’t add them. If anyone could clarify this that would be great! Thanks!
Pretty sure each set of lights has its own power so you can turn them on independently. In terms of selecting the color I’m pretty sure it’s only one rotary knob for all the devices. This means they would all be in sync with the same color at all times. As I am new to this I’m sure one of the Bennington veterans will point out if I am incorrect on this. ;)

Exterior lighting and Underwater lighting are both on separate switches, and color is controlled via a single rotary "volume-style" knob. You can add it easily - and I'd guess there's going to be a switch there and ready for you on your boat (there was for mine).

I asked the same question of my dealer. He responded that each lighting option has their own rocker switch. But, I wonder if the Cup Holder and Speakers as the same switch? As CLDave noted - all are controlled by same rotary knob so the lighting is coordinated.

...But, I wonder if the Cup Holder and Speakers as the same switch? As CLDave noted - all are controlled by same rotary knob so the lighting is coordinated.
All interior lighting is on the same switch. At least it was on our 2017. Speakers, toe kick lighting and speakers are all turned on and off with the same switch. Then color controlled by the rotary knob.

A problem you may run into is having the brackets on the back of the toons. I had a StarCraft that was not ordered with underwater lights. It only had a bracket on the back of one pontoon. If you order the underwater lights it had a bracket on both sides to which the lights were mounted along with the Transponder for the gauging systems

My dealer just ordered me a bracket for the other toon and said it wasn't a problem in welding on, I chose bluefin lights, out of the box they look very nice and bright, i am looking forward to seeing them in the water

Back