Source for Boat Covers

dmalquist

Reaction score
New to forum navigation.
I'm trying to find replacement covers for the original covers that came with my 2014 21" SLX.
I need a replacement cover (mooring cover?) that has tabs around the back that fit into the aluminum rails and snaps around the front. Also has three adjustable poles that go down the center.
The other covers I need are the ones that protect the biminis when they are folded.

You can go to the Tumacs Covers website and use their "contact us" button. They'll tell you just what info they need to find the exact pattern for your boat, and you can choose between different types of fabrics and colors.

I’ll second Tumacs Covers. Did exactly as JTaylor noted above for a Bimini I needed replaced, and they were quick to respond and easy to work with.

New to forum navigation.
I'm trying to find replacement covers for the original covers that came with my 2014 21" SLX.
I need a replacement cover (mooring cover?) that has tabs around the back that fit into the aluminum rails and snaps around the front. Also has three adjustable poles that go down the center.
The other covers I need are the ones that protect the biminis when they are folded.
I have a new one....pm me at yankeeflyer3@gmail.com

Back