Spare rocker switches ???

L Grey papa

Reaction score
I have a 2022 22 ft LSB. As most pontoons, I have 2 or 3 “spare” rocker switches on my dash. Does anyone know if these switches are already hot wired or not? Thanks as always for the help!

My extra switches are not wired. I believe they are for a Live Well, Wash Down Pump and other such items

Thank you for the info. I am planning on putting the led lights around my boat and will be using my spare to wire those. I appreciate the info.

Mine are wired. I hooked up my depth/fish finder to the live well switch. It is fully powered. You just need to find the “outbound” wire from the switch and hook it up. As a side note, I sent an email to Bennington support and they sent me a wiring diagram for our pontoon so I could look for correct wires(by color). See attached on what they sent me.

Attachments

• IMG_7313.jpeg
    IMG_7313.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 33
This is extremely helpful. I will reach out to Bennington to see if I can get this for mine. I really appreciate all this help from you all!!

Thank you so much for the pic! I’m close to getting mine from winter storage so I can check mine out. I preciate your time and help!!

I’m hoping mine are. I want to put neon lights around my boat but am not very good with wiring. I’m thinking it will be much easier if mine are already wired up. Thanks for the response!!

I don't have any dead switches anymore, but I did when I bought my 2021. They were all live and I've repurposed them (and installed different switch covers to label properly). See my DIY posts below for LEDs, underwater lights and side toon lights. Good luck!

Back