Surprise from Bennington in the Mail

AuthorizedUser

Reaction score
Did anyone else get a package from Bennington recently? We ordered our boat in September 2020; it came in December 2020; we toured it in January 2021; and took possession in April 2021. Bennington just mailed us a box (with no explanation) that included a monogrammed canvas tote bag, two branded towels, a couple of coozies, and floating key chain. Is this a way late ‘new boat gift” or do they just really like me cuz I’m a fanboy on social media? Very nice products, BTW.

Did anyone else get a package from Bennington recently? We ordered our boat in September 2020; it came in December 2020; we toured it in January 2021; and took possession in April 2021. Bennington just mailed us a box (with no explanation) that included a monogrammed canvas tote bag, two branded towels, a couple of coozies, and floating key chain. Is this a way late ‘new boat gift” or do they just really like me cuz I’m a fanboy on social media? Very nice products, BTW.
Nice! Christmas came early!!!

Niiiiice!!! I’d like to say fanboy since a bunch of us on here would get one too…ha, ha!!!

They did have a promo at some point either last year or the year before. Maybe the timing of your boat fell within that promo-incentive? Otherwise, my guess is due to the delays. Will be interesting to hear if others that bought during the same time frame get one.

Certainly is not normal. Maybe they confused your address with mine. Want me to PM my address so you can forward it to me just to be safe? :p;)

Last edited:
I received a $150 gift card for Bennington swag on the website as part of a promotion they were running last year.

I received a $150 gift card for Bennington swag on the website as part of a promotion they were running last year.
How did you get your gift card? I also signed up for that virtual showroom and received/signed for my boat in May and never got a gift card. I just emailed marketing@benningtonmarine.com twice without a response. Did you have to reach out to someone in particular? Thanks

I too emailed Bennington multiple times earlier this year without a response. Out of the blue one day, I received an email from someone at Bennington stating that they have received my information and that my gift card code will be emailed out soon. Took about 5 months after taking delivery in February. Unfortunately, I didn't save the email.

I don't expect Ford to send me free stuff when I bought my last truck. I don't expect my clients to ask for free stuff when I bill them. If the value is not there nobody is making anybody purchase the item or service.

I don't expect Ford to send me free stuff when I bought my last truck. I don't expect my clients to ask for free stuff when I bill them. If the value is not there nobody is making anybody purchase the item or service.
I don’t remember saying I expected the package I received, but thanks for chiming in. We’ve got a great, active forum here.

I don’t remember saying I expected the package I received, but thanks for chiming in. We’ve got a great, active forum here.
Pretty sure that was directed at mrob

Back