THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Our ice is gone!     :p

Dang it Carl!!!

Think I found it Carl

Ok it's official, I just paid our dock fee ... Woo Hoo .... Oh well, now just gotta wait another 38 plus days ..... Ugggghhhhh .....

Stuck in a traffic jamb. Highway appears to be closed due to a wreck. I've got a full tank of gas and the forum, all set!

Ok it's official, I just paid our dock fee ... Woo Hoo .... Oh well, now just gotta wait another 38 plus days ..... Ugggghhhhh .....
I paid ours yesterday , hope the ice is gone  by the 4th ,Fourth of July 

We only have two seasons here .Winter and the 4th of July .

Just sayin ......

At least that is what the calendar says, the view out my window shows another season is still here!

Yeah, but at least it makes us "think" spring will get here. I'm sick if this sh** !!!! I can't wait till I can bi*** about the heat !! Lol !!!

You better not complain about the heat! I heard we're going to have a cooler summer too!

You better not complain about the heat! I heard we're going to have a cooler summer too!
No... It's going to be hot and sunny. A beach day every weekend (sorry, I'm not retired so it can be crappy during the week).

Haha, I'm from Thompson, Manitoba, about 7.5 hours drive north of where I live now. It was -55 celcius this morning. I don't miss those days when you get square tires. Oh, that about -64 F I believe. Yup, and I used to walk to school on those days too!!
Do you have Eskimo's up there?

I understand now why you spent all the money on the stereo... you can listen to it during the 11 1\2 months that the lake froze over.

Yeah, now this is more like it !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have Eskimo's up there?

I understand now why you spent all the money on the stereo... you can listen to it during the 11 1\2 months that the lake froze over.
Haha, although I remember years ago on our grade 8 class trip we went to Churchill one of the guys I was with said quite loudly while walking through the complex (schools, rink, food, pretty much everything is housed inside one big building) "I want to see some Eskimos! " well that term used to be defined as "one who eats raw flesh" and actually pissed off a few of the local teens walking ahead of us. They turned around and got in his face and started chasing him, we ran along just to make sure nothing bad happened. Yup, that was within the first hour of us being there!  We ended up doing stuff with them as a group since they were also in grade 8 and they showed us around and became friends. heck of a place though! They have a polar bear jail and we went iceberg jumping out to this old ship. Realize now just how stupid that was, but no one got hurt. 

The stereo is just because I'm an idiot. Trying to think of how I can afford, and what will work to add some more!! Haha

Haha, although I remember years ago on our grade 8 class trip we went to Churchill one of the guys I was with said quite loudly while walking through the complex (schools, rink, food, pretty much everything is housed inside one big building) "I want to see some Eskimos! " well that term used to be defined as "one who eats raw flesh" and actually pissed off a few of the local teens walking ahead of us. They turned around and got in his face and started chasing him, we ran along just to make sure nothing bad happened. Yup, that was within the first hour of us being there!  We ended up doing stuff with them as a group since they were also in grade 8 and they showed us around and became friends. heck of a place though! They have a polar bear jail and we went iceberg jumping out to this old ship. Realize now just how stupid that was, but no one got hurt. 

The stereo is just because I'm an idiot. Trying to think of how I can afford, and what will work to add some more!! Haha
Thats a good story....I've only been up into Canada one time. Took a bike trip thru Ontario along the top of Lake Superior. Its pretty country and got to spend a few extra days  as I broke down in White City. Harold, who was on Holiday, was not excited to tow us to Thunder Bay to the Harley shop but he was quite informative and made a good tour guide. The owner of the tow service, who also owned the gas station, the motel, and the cafe, which also was the only place around that sold beer and if you weren't staying in his motel you couldn't buy it,  was not in a good mood cuz his daughter had run off and was shacked up with some dude in the states that had also stayed there. Anyway, it was an eventful trip and I would like to go back and ride it v/s get towed thru it.

I think you should mount a plazma TV under your tower so you can sit in the boat and watch Hockey in Surround Sound !!!!

I think you should mount a plazma TV under your tower so you can sit in the boat and watch Hockey in Surround Sound !!!!
Somebody in the past showed us the pictures when he mounted a tv in the storage area behind the helm chair.  He had a lift installed to raise it up to watch.  

Back