THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS

Last edited by a moderator:

You're getting there. oue lake has only Bernice's over for less than two months but it feels like two years since I've been in the boat

Dang you guys and your 'countdowns'!  We don't bother up here because no one ever knows!

112190732.jpg

MAY 1st 

keep-calm-its-almost-boating-season.png

Dang you guys and your 'countdowns'!  We don't bother up here because no one ever knows!

CANADIAN COUNTDOWN:

BOAT IN WATER JULY 1ST

PULL BOAT FROM WATER-JULY 31ST

SNOWMOBILE:

READY AUGUST 1ST

PUT AWAY JUNE 31ST

:D  

I have The Atlantic Provinces on my list for must sees

Cape Breton Island, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia 

Will have to sacrifice some Boating Time though

To enjoy will have to be there in Late July or Early August 

If you live in the Northern States it is worth a trip to Haliburton ON as well

It would be paradise if year round 75 F 

Canada_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

23 down ..... 7 to go ...... pounds that is ..... My summer theme song ........ I'm stealing it from LINK !!!  :D

Are going to do  the "Catwalk " ?  :eek:

Lol...there's just something not right about that, Semperfi.

Will yours be in on the 1st? I know we won't be far behind once yours goes in! Come on spring!!!!!

Will yours be in on the 1st? I know we won't be far behind once yours goes in! Come on spring!!!!!
I hope so. I saw my dealer has the new boats out and started uncovering them. That's a good sign!!

Well, looks like mother natures gonna screw us at least one more time. Calling for 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow, THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING !!! WTH??

The ONLY good thing is more runoff for the lake. Drove past the other day and looks like it's up 2-3 feet. Only 5-6 to go and it will be back at full capacity .......

Is all the ice off?

Is all the ice off?
Sorry, just saw this. No, almost, but not quite. I went past today and looks like one or two decent days and it will be gone.

Back