Updates on underwater and side lights??

Mambeaux

Reaction score
Is there any updates on underwater and side lights? I used the ''search" feature and everything was from 21/22

Probably not any new posts being the start of a year, coming off winter and not really boating season for many yet. Are you looking for something specific or have questions? Ask away. Lots of helpful members in here.

I would like to know what brand lights members are using.
Ahh, info for after market Lights and installation…? Might not be any new DIY additions yet in ‘23 compared to the updates you saw from 2021-2022.

We have the OEM RGB lighting inside and out. Cool when we use it. Guests and kids love them, as do my wife and I. However, we don’t boat much in the evening, so they don’t get used enough by us. I could have gotten away with saving that money, or putting it towards something else.

Good luck in your search. Hope you find a good and reliable fit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM - I replied there but for an update to my DIY posts, all my lighting continues to be flawless post-installation (both side/toon lighting and stern underwater lights). The links and instructions I posted are all valid as far as I know. Good luck!

Thanks for the PM - I replied there but for an update to my DIY posts, all my lighting continues to be flawless post-installation (both side/toon lighting and stern underwater lights). The links and instructions I posted are all valid as far as I know. Good luck!
I’m new here Dave where can I go to see your instructions for LED lighting?

PVN - they're both in the DIY section - if you search for LED they should pop up. Here's the links:

Happy modding! Welcome to the board.

**Edit - I added my DIY posts to my signature for future ref**

Last edited:
Back