Winter has arrived in Northern Michigan

Only made it to 69 today........

Only made it to 69 today........
Consider this a friendly warning. Your northern friends would like to see you banned for these kinds of posts, but I'll go easy on you..... This time!

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

I love vicariously through the folks in the warmer climates. If they stop, my dreams are dashed!

perspective is funny

My Daughter is in Huntsville, AL this week for Space Camp and it has been in the upper 50s and lower 60s (accept today very cold - hi of 29 and winter storm warning-eeek).  All the kids from the North are so excited about how WARM it has been...all the kids from the South are miserable because of how COLD it is. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In Cancun today and it's only 85 but unfortunately it's 5 below back home in Minnesota! What's wrong with this picture.

Ha! Thought I'd mess with you guys up north.......Enjoying my first warm winter in NC.......Both of my kids in the DC/Virginia area (where we used to live) are getting snow today. Sorry bout their luck!

I do like the......Don't like or You suck button idea!!!

If it makes you feel any better .......it's raining today.......

Last edited by a moderator:
That does help. Thanks Daril!

Yah, whatever. Thanks for that cold air to our Canadian friends .......

d57668151b60884e562c494feee25be2.jpg

All that crap is missing us for once. Super sunny here....but cold.

2" of rain then 4" of snow, -2 degrees tomorrow morning.  I have 6" of ice on the driveway in front of the barn.   Did get a call from the dealer wanting to know when I wanted to pick up the new boat.  That is a better indicator of spring than that stupid rat they pull out of a hole in February. 

Every geography has its benefit.

Utopia will be when we can live 2 places each year. That's the only utopia I can imagine.

I don't think much of tropical storms and hurricanes, wild fires, or oppressive heat with low temps in the 90's for weeks on end. So where to go? Midwest. But the winters. Grrr...

C'mon SPRING!!!

Looks like the weather is breaking! SWEET!

Awwwww .... Look at the cute groundhog (yard rat) ........ BANG !!!!! Bye bye rat!!!!!

Ya sure, but the guys in the south can't ski, snowmobile, Ice fish, skate, curl up in front of a wood fire, ice sail, and the wife always wants to curl up with you in bed!

Dan

I must not live far enough north for the last one!!!!

I'd still rather live in a shack in the south, than a mansion in the north.

Back