Winter has arrived in Northern Michigan

We're not laughing Carl.

86 here now, and I was reffering to the numbers being reversed.    :p

And we are about 68 now @ 8:00 pm  :blink:

Dang, 54 here this morning. Getting ready to run, might have to put a coat on !! Lol! Supposed to be low 80's later .....sigh. :-(

I think we are in for a lousy week starting about 2:00 pm today  ,cold & rain 

Rain just started here. Boat is tucked in for a few days

It was a great sunny and warm weekend here:

Wasn't too bad here either.

3128C14F-E722-4CFA-9C1C-62A651AC631F_zpsyael5ynt.jpg

Read an article this morning on record heat projected for the first 2 weeks of September here in Michigan....breaking records set in the mid-50's.  Love it.

I'm ready, past 3 weeks only been out twice ,weathers been  lousy 

Read an article this morning on record heat projected for the first 2 weeks of September here in Michigan....breaking records set in the mid-50's.  Love it.

Come on "El-Nino" this winter too!

Yeah that's what they're saying about this winter...less snow than normal and warmer temps.....I paid nearly $1100 last year for a new snow thrower but it won't break my heart to not have to use it this winter.....

Crappy weather this weekend. Low 40's at night here. Probably time to pull the jet ski....

Lakeliving, I generally pull my Bennington first as the cooler weather arrives as my wife no longer wants to go out on the water.  Fortunately I have one of my neighbors that will seadoo in the cold so my seadoos stay in till the end of October.  I bought one of those Mustang jackets with built-in PFD.  It is like wearing a winter jacket and keeps us quite warm

Crappy weather this weekend. Low 40's at night here. Probably time to pull the jet ski....
You don't ride at night ....... keep it in !! ;)

10/17/15

Woke up this morning to snow on the ground :(  .About 3 inches on the deck & lawn . Back in the 60's next week 

Oh that sucks Jack. It's waaaaay too early for that stuff!! Supposed to get down in the 20's here Sunday night. This is bullsh**!!

Back