Winter has arrived in Northern Michigan

Thanks Randy! After watching that I took the bullet out of the chamber. I guess there is hope we'll warm up here in MI.

81 here in Bonaire this AM. We'll be back to reality on Saturday. Stay warm my brothers.

We have a heat wave coming, up to 29 by the weekend 

38 for us this weekend! I might have to fire up the grill. After Friday the extended forecast shows all high temps above freezing. Fingers crossed!

Keep an eye on that elusive "better weather 5 - 7 days from now" thing. It keeps moving. It has been that way since early-Feb. In WI, it's always going to be warmer a week from now. Look at it tomorrow - and sure enough - a week from now it will be closer to normal. What happened to 6 days from now though? Oh...the forecast changed. Day after tomorrow? It's just going to be another week. The forecast mysteriously changed. But it'll only be another week.

It's a conspiracy to keep people from getting into fist fights at the liquor store while they scramble to buy the last bottle of scotch so they can feel warm and not care that it's been so freakin' cold.  :)

Carl,

The great weather came when you left! Blue skies and the temp in my truck read 72* today. I had to run my AC the entire way to the airport!

Can you guys take this warm weather talk elsewhere? We're trying to bitch here!

Great day yesterday ... Snow, then freezing rain. Get to work, spend 3-4 hours plowing and shoveling. Come home and got sick as a dog. Sweatshirt and two blankets and still cold?? Thought it was the flu. Not sure. Haven't felt that bad in 30 years!! Feeling a little better this morning. I really HATE winter.

Hang in there buddy!! You're probably sick because you have not purchased a vehicle in a couple months and your body is going into shock. Grab a tablet, ipad and go on auto trader now!!!

Actually I'm sick cause I haven't driven my Jeep in months. We keep hers inside over winter so it's warm and no crap to clean off for her for work. I have mine covered outside to keep snow and ice off the soft top. I climb in through the back and start it every couple weeks. Sigh ..........

You 2 have Jeeps and don't drive them in the winter.

You 2 have Jeeps and don't drive them in the winter.

No, she drives hers all the time. Mines a backup just in case hers isn't available, but mines nice and clean..... so no use hogging them both up with the nasty snow/slush/salt. 

Back up Jeep.....listen to this guy!!!

I'm still remaining optimistic that once Saturday gets here we will finally be above freezing with our high temps going forward. Our average highs should be in the 40's now.

Yeah, our 10 day doesn't show below 39 after Friday. In the 50's next week Wed/Thurs. PLEASE be the end of snow weather !!!!!

Amen!

Just heard that we have got 103 inches of snow this season( so far)  ,last year  we had 210 inches .123 in normal for the area 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back