Winter over yet in Michigan...?

I don't know what our total for the season is yet ,but we did get 34 inches from last Thursday to last Sunday

I can tell something is going on! Nobody's online! I think everybody is depressed!

And I thought 50 degrees sucked .... sorry Jack.

We are at 47:cool: today ,and it is melting fast .

Hang in there our northern brotheren. Spring is around the corner!

As for me didn’t take the boat out today but caught 2 catfish from the dock. We also had some fun in the pool.

I did move my launch date from May 4th to May 17th .There is still a lot if ice on the the lakes . Crooked Lake is almost wide open.
Indian River & Crooked River never freeze . But they are still ice fishing on Burt Lake . ( not for long )

I've had several opportunities to take mine out, but the wind is terrible. White caps aren't fun to boat on. I guess it's the wind that's accompanying all of the mid-west stormy weather that you guys are experiencing further north. Definitely been a strange spring, so far this year.

Oddly, barring the cold, we love boating in the wind. We will crisscross the lake for hours when it’s got decent waves .... well decent for our lake ....

I like calm waters. Don't want to spill my wine! :cool:
Took my wife and her friend on a wine tasting Wednesday. 5 winery's with 28 tastings and lunch included. It was a Groupon for $60/couple (the girls) Came home with 4, yes 4 cases of wine. Suzi is set for a while, unless we get a bunch of company. :cool:

1E2FFF50-5CEB-41DA-A4A1-0E7D7C093FE1.jpeg 7C385274-955A-4A1E-A0CD-34262605FA18.jpeg
Took my wife and her friend on a wine tasting Wednesday. 5 winery's with 28 tastings and lunch included. It was a Groupon for $60/couple (the girls) Came home with 4, yes 4 cases of wine. Suzi is set for a while, unless we get a bunch of company. :cool:

I never run out. I make my own.

That is ridiculous. I can’t believe you are still dealing with snow and it’s almost May.

I'm not sure when that pic was taken .I would guess right after the storm 11 days ago
A lot has melted the past 2 days , it may still be brown but I can see the lawn . Ice is going out too ,Crooked River Locks open this weekend

Back