'Yellowstone' returns tonight

Oh yeah!!!! We’re super excited and 8pm can’t come soon enough.

Yes sir!!!!

Is that what they want per month to add Paramount to your package?

$5/mo for me.

To bring this back to Benny-land - anybody that sprays sunscreen on my boat is gonna get dropped off at the train station :)

We watch it. An Addictive show.

Paramount NETWORK is simply part of YouTube TV subscription, so nothing extra if you use that platform.

We canceled our traditional Comcast cable TV his past spring to trim costs. We enjoy YouTube TV so much better! Slightly cheaper too than many cable TV packages.

Part of my package on Directv. My wife has probably watched every episode from the last 4 years 15 times. I haven't done that, but I have seen them all. A very intense production that captivates you.

Watched the first four seasons over the summer, then watched the 1883 prequel over the last month, stretching it out until S5 of Yellowstone started. 1883 was every bit as addictive as Yellowstone, and I'm looking forward to the other Yellowstone spinoffs set to come out, 1923 and 6666. Creator Taylor Sheridan, who also plays the character Travis on Yellowstone, reportedly has eight different projects in the works with Paramount.

1883 hooked us last year too. Loved the tie in to it in S4 of Yellowstone. Like you, looking forward to checking out the other two spin offs when they come out. I’m not normally into spin offs, but 1883 was amazing. I think the generational saga element really facilitates the spin off idea in this case.

We watch it. An Addictive show.

Paramount NETWORK is simply part of YouTube TV subscription, so nothing extra if you use that platform.

We canceled our traditional Comcast cable TV his past spring to trim costs. We enjoy YouTube TV so much better! Slightly cheaper too than many cable TV packages.
We did the same thing getting rid of cable. We have fubo.tv and Paramount is part of package. With the new season out my wife hates having to wait a whole week for the next episode! Ha!

Sidenote..... Another show we've been waiting for is the 3rd season of "Dead to me" with Christina Applegate, Linda Cardellini, and James Marsden. Excellent dark comedy/drama! The whole 3rd season dropped today!

Sidenote..... Another show we've been waiting for is the 3rd season of "Dead to me" with Christina Applegate, Linda Cardellini, and James Marsden. Excellent dark comedy/drama! The whole 3rd season dropped today!
We hadn't watched, but might check it out because of Applegate and all she's going through.:(

Edit: I guess we won't I see it's on Netflix

We literally just watched episode 1 and 2 3 nights ago of Dead to me. Hooked in the first episode. Good to know its worth watching it all.

Has anybody seen the 1st episode of 1923?!? Gonna be good!!!

Back