Your 2021 College Football Thread

Exciting for Badger nation. Unfortunately, with MSU’s sad performance last night, we only own a share of embarrassment.

A much needed win for sure!!! Maybe we can turn our skid around after all. Looking forward to closing our our regular season with Michigan, Ohio St, and Maryland. Fingers crossed! However, I know a few of you have specifically contrary wishes in each of those matchups. ;)
What in the world happened against Michigan? I know Izzo wasn't happy.

My Badgers totally defecated the bed losing to Nebraska.:confused:

Should be a great game tonight on ESPN2 @ 8CST between SDSU & NDSU! Summit league championship game.

It was a good game Bill! NDSU fought back!!! It could have gone either way. The bad thing was the Bison needed that to get into the tournament!

Last edited:
It was a good game Bill! NDSU fought back!!! It could have gone either way. The bad thing was the Bison needed that to get into the tournament!
It's all good. SDSU has a better chance of winning one (or two!) in the big dance than the Bison did.
And besides, we'll let them have the round ball glory and the Bison will keep collecting the gridiron hardware! ;)

USD women beat SDSU women in their title game yesterday, but SDSU might just get an "at large" bid. Both probably top 40 teams. Pretty good for little SD!

Exciting for Badger nation. Unfortunately, with MSU’s sad performance last night, we only own a share of embarrassment.
Good game with Michigan ST. tonight. Maryland came back but couldn't get over the hump! They'll be better next year! Good luck the rest of the tournament!!!

So many frustrating games this past month for MSU. Even in victory they manage to look awful at times. Fortunate that we did not give that game up. Daril, the past two games Maryland certianly had moments where they looked like they might take It. You guys going to hire Manning as the next permanent H.C.?

Well…on to the Wisconsin matchup. Thoughts Bill? I hope the MSU team from the first 2/3’s of the season shows up. I prefer that Spartan squad. One of us will be happier tomorrow night than the other.

I thought MSU played lights out in the 1st half! Shot really well! They had too many mistakes in the 2nd half to let MD back in it. Hope they let Manning have the job permanently! MSU-Wisc gonna be a good one!

Well the way the Badgers crapped the bed against 'Braska.....it's a total crapshoot. There is no outcome that would surprise me.
Me neither. Strange season really…for a number of BigTen teams.

#1 Illinois done! Indiana moves on!

So far, Badgers playing like they've never even seen the game played before.:mad:

So far, Badgers playing like they've never even seen the game played before.:mad:
Well…for all our opportunities, only a 24-22 halftime score. I was happy with our defense against your team. Offensively I am very frustrated with my Spartans. Second half is totally up for grabs between the two of them.

Back