Your 2021 College Football Thread

Yeah the interception killed them! Nobody is probably watching MD-WVU game because they're playing at the same time as Alabama but Maryland has scored on every possession so far!!! Ha!
Congratulations to you Daril and your Terps. You're team looked good and I expect a great season for you.

The Terps looked unbeatable in that first drive. I think our young defense was shell shocked. Then we settled in and actually held you guys to 3 points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Our offense was mediocre, but scored enough that the Moutaineers had control of this game until early in the fourth quarter. Mistakes killed us. 4 turnovers and an indisputable no call pass interference that opened the door to a Terps field goal were too much to overcome. Tagovailoa is a real talent. His arm is underrated (26 of 36 for 332 yards, no INT) but I was thrilled we held him to a net of 3 yards rushing with a long run of only 9 yards.

Congratulations to you Daril and your Terps. You're team looked good and I expect a great season for you.

The Terps looked unbeatable in that first drive. I think our young defense was shell shocked. Then we settled in and actually held you guys to 3 points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Our offense was mediocre, but scored enough that the Moutaineers had control of this game until early in the fourth quarter. Mistakes killed us. 4 turnovers and an indisputable no call pass interference that opened the door to a Terps field goal were too much to overcome. Tagovailoa is a real talent. His arm is underrated (26 of 36 for 332 yards, no INT) but I was thrilled we held him to a net of 3 yards rushing with a long run of only 9 yards.
Yeah it's always the mistakes at inopportune times that hurt teams. I kept waiting for WVU to catch up and pull away but didn't happen because of mistakes. Yup Tag is a real talent! People in Hawaii actually say he's better than the older brother but we'll see! Maryland always does pretty well until they play the Big boys of the Big 10! Ha!

Tasty cupcake win. Still expecting an 8 win season, at best. GO BLUE

FB_IMG_1630803088507.jpg

Last edited:
Georgia’s defense was lights out all game. Quite the defensive battle. I enjoyed the Bulldog victory as well as UCLA’s afterwards. So many great games yesterday.

On to tonight. ND gonna play up to their ranking? Unfortunately, they probably will today. However, I’ll be watching just in case Florday St. can pull off the unexpected.

ND pulling away......Lookin pretty good!

Oh oh wait a minute...415 left FSU got the ball!!!

Just when it looked like ND was going to put it away as they should have, FSU comes roaring back and ties it up. Cool seeing Milton in action. Never thought he’d come back from that injury. Didn’t even realize he was with Florida St now.

Here comes overtime. Can FSU do it, or will ND lock it up now? I’d love to see the upset here!

Hell of a story with Milton! I was pulling for him....

For what it's worth...
Where was THAT Jack Coan in Wisconsin?
He looked great.

Very much looking forward to (and worried about) the Badgers vs Irish matchup

For what it's worth...
Where was THAT Jack Coan in Wisconsin?
He looked great.

Very much looking forward to (and worried about) the Badgers vs Irish matchup
Yeah he did look good last night! Sometimes a change of scenery does a person good!

Yep, never thought I would be cheering fore the 'Noles, but I think most of America was last night!
I see that The Bison and The Dukes are on the right track!

Great start this season in college football. It really felt ”normal” whereas last year felt anything but. Excited for the season ahead, and hoping all continues to go as smoothly as possible.

Oh oh the big "O" is in trouble!!!

Back