Your 2021 College Football Thread

Dawgs!!!

It's about time SOMEBODY got a Touchdown!!!

That Georgia defense!!! Relentless! Great 4th quarter Dawgs!!!

No kidding! That was a heck of a way to close out that game. Great to see Georgia win it.
When you guys were in Atlanta did you have a chance to go to the Varsity for lunch?!? Curious ....

Now the long depressing wait for fall football begins.
You've still got pro football. Even though my team is out (The covid bug literally killed us) The playoffs have some great matchups this weekend!

Now the long depressing wait for fall football begins.
What? It’s prime time in the college hoops season. It’s only after March Madness and the end of snowmobile season that I start thinking two things: a) summer boating and b) fall and college football.

* Not a big NFL fan, but I will say the playoffs are usually really good, so to Daril‘s point, that helps me for another month too.

I'm a Lions, Bears, and Jaguars fan, so...
Haha! I have a friend here that is a true Bears fan! He has a shed in the back that he converted to a Bears den/bar/TV room. Pretty cool! He gets so pissed at the Bears sometimes he threatened to burn it down! Ha!

What? It’s prime time in the college hoops season. It’s only after March Madness and the end of snowmobile season that I start thinking two things: a) summer boating and b) fall and college football.

* Not a big NFL fan, but I will say the playoffs are usually really good, so to Daril‘s point, that helps me for another month too.
Going to be a tough basketball season for me. Maryland is 8-7 0-4 in the conference. Their coach Mark Turgeon left after 8 games this season. They are young and raw and are either really good or NOT!

You've still got pro football. Even though my team is out (The covid bug literally killed us) The playoffs have some great matchups this weekend!
I'll watch it, but I have no emotional connection to it any longer. If anything, I like to follow players I followed in college ball.

I'll watch it, but I have no emotional connection to it any longer. If anything, I like to follow players I followed in college ball.
I know what you mean Bill. We have a beautiful new minor league ballpark smack in the middle of uptown Charlotte. Couple blocks from Bank of America stadium where the Panthers play. Anyway we've been to a couple games but I really can't get into it because I don't know any of the players or as you put it have no emotional connection to the team .......The Charlotte Hornets play just north of both of those stadiums but I haven't followed pro basketball for a while now.

Meant to write to you last night. Maryland came back and put a little scare to Izzo and the MSU faithful!!! Ha! MD is really young and raw and will be better next year with more experience.....

Back