Anyone pull their boat yet?

Just gave mine a super cleaning yesterday and made an apt for wrap next week. definitely going to be a long winter, what makes it worse is that this will be the first winter since owning a pontoon that it will not be stored inside and will be in my own yard for me to look at as a daily reminder of just how long winter really is. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dock removal day is this Saturday. Both sets of parents and our kids down for the weekend.  Weather is cold and cloudy so probably will not launch the boat. Will drop it off Sunday for winterizing and storage in the tobacco barn for the winter.  Will come back next month to winterize the lake house.  

Placed ours in indoor storage last weekend. Only 53 hrs for the first season : / Darn Mississippi River flooding put a damper on using it more. Six months storage puts us at April 19th, WOW, sounds like such a loooong time! We LOVED owning our first pontoon boat, such a great decision : )

Just got back from putting the boat in hibernation for the winter. Long time until spring...

I winterized mine today. It started out as a fine day and went downhill from there. It was sprinkling when I snapped the final snaps.

Goodbye summer of 2014!

To me it felt like it never showed up! Fingers crossed next year is warmer.

10 degrees last night in southern wi! We have a man on the street that puts up an ice skating rink in his yard. I think he nearly made April in the spring and now has it up a month earlier than normal. This is not looking good!

The truck was showing 12 on my way into work this morning. This is BS. 46 on Sunday though and 45 on Monday. That is shorts weather after this!

9 degrees on mine this morning. -10 WC. Ugh

The truck was showing 12 on my way into work this morning. This is BS. 46 on Sunday though and 45 on Monday. That is shorts weather after this!

lol !!!  My mom and wife give me crap cause I wear a sweatshirt and shorts till hit hits about 25 degrees ........  :D

28 up here in Petoskey 

18 down here. So I need to move north to get warmer weather.....Pure Michigan.

Only 36 here now but it's all good.

What kills me is the fact that we set a record high on Monday, 70 degrees and now in addition to the snow it is only going to be mid 30's for the rest of the week

What kills me is the fact that we set a record high on Monday, 70 degrees and now in addition to the snow it is only going to be mid 30's for the rest of the week
Welcome Home Mark .

Reality bites huh Mark?

Back