Boat is home! Was: Placed my order - 2350RSR

fastmnstealth

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger yesterday.

-2350RSR (black w/ bronze)
-300hp Yamaha (don't need it, don't need 250 either :))
-ESP, center fuel/storage
-Full Seagrass
-raised helm
-11' lighted Bimini
-lighted cup holders
-Diamon stitched Pillow top - black stitching.
-52" ski pilon
-dual battery
-300 color fish finder.
-Yacht Club bunk trailer.

Trading in my 2009 Benny 2275GSi w/ F115

Unfortunately, all the water around MN will be just starting to get hard when it arrives, so I won't see it until spring (dealer storing it.)

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations 

Congrats. Sounds like a nice setup. Let's hope 2015 Spring comes earlier than 2014 did!!

Thanks! Yes, 2014 spring was horrible(2013 stunk too). 2012 was very early. Put dock in on Mar 31s t(ice out on 29th. Earliest in 30+ years (grew up in what is now my cabin). Last spring we didn't but dock in until 3rd week in May. Ice out 2nd week. That was 6 weeks lost!

I appreciate everyone's help. I had lots of questions. Great forum! Hopefully I can return favor by contributing.

Congrats nice build!  Just curious, did you ever work out the numbers to see what the Bennington website build price was vs. the amount you paid?

Congrats!  That will be my next boat.

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Nice! I couldn't imagine 300 hp

Outstanding. I think 300HP is a great number-----that is until they release a 400HP outboard. B)

Cheers, Steve

Yeah, the 300 is a monster.  I saw one on the back of a Skeeter walleye boat the other day.  Man, it is going to be quite a sight sitting back there!

We got out on the 2009 2275 today between storms.  We had a 4 hour window of beautiful weather and had a great time.  It has been a great boat, but we are ready for something new.  We usually put the boats away in mid Sept anyway, so instead of putting away, we will be trading her in.  The boat really helped us config the new one specific to our families needs(and my ego :)). 

Great setup, congrats!

Very nice setup, love the RSR

Thanks! When we started the process, I didn't know about the G/RSR. We were going to get the G/RCW because a friend had one. Love the look of the RCW with stainless rails. Loved the walk through floor plan. We just believe the SR config fits our needs better. The sitting is limited on the rear loungers of the CW. Can sit forward or backwards in rear of the SR. Move bow seat back and you got full curved seating in stern.

Can't wait!!!!

Very nice setup, love the RSR

RSR is definitely my favorite too. They just need to create an adjustable angle so you can "lounge" or sit normal, that would be awesome !!!

Nice setup congratulations. Next summer won't come fast enough though

Nice setup congratulations. Next summer won't come fast enough though
  You're not kidding.  I'm already wasting most of my free time reading up on the engine, any additional options I should try to get in there before the build. Trailers, Lifts, etc LOL.

How are you liking the 300?  Do you have it dialed in now?  I seem to recall, you were trying different props.

What do ya mean "Water will be getting hard" when the boat arrives? You did not order the Tri toon, Heat blast turbine generators for the front of the boat,????? To melt the ice of course.

Oh sorry I let that out ,,, that is a 2016 option ,not available yet

Congrats on a great build!!

Back