Boat Name on RCW25

Angry Pickle

Reaction score
New Bennington owner here…I just purchased an immaculate 2019 RCW25, and while perusing the forums and getting some much needed education, I got inspired by the “Custom name on a Swingback Grill” post when I realized there doesn’t seem to be any location on the stern of my boat to even put a name on the center walk design. Has anyone seen an RCW25 with a name? If so where have you seen it located? I was thinking lettering on the port side toward the stern.

Thanks,
Jason

I previously had an RCW. I can't remember the name of the company, but they offered throwable Life Presevers ( ring) with custom names. I was going to mount it on the Stern Gate . I never followed through on the purchase, for a various reasons.

I used to have an RCW and I was tempted to hang a name between the loungers and attach it to the chain loops. Otherwise I've seen names on the side, painted on, or even on the pontoons. Good luck!

(edit: added an image: something like this?)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.25.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 12.25.27 PM.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I used to have an RCW and I was tempted to hang a name between the loungers and attach it to the chain loops. Otherwise I've seen names on the side, painted on, or even on the pontoons. Good luck!

(edit: added an image: something like this?)
That blinged out name plate has my wife written all over it!

If the image is anything like the image below you could split the name in the two fiberglass sections on either side of the gate. Or you could see if there is room on the port and starboard sides to put the name. We have a 2024 30 QSBWA and we are going to have to use the sides to add our boat name since we do not have the room on the stern.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 07.06.48.png

Back