Fuse Box Location 2021 QSB?

Reaction score
I cannot seem to locate the fuse box on my boat.

my fancy exterior lights and button on the helm do not work.

helm light turns purple when all others are red.

any ideas on how to change a fuse?

not sure where to begin...

You have circuit breaker for each switched circuit at your helm. These are not fused so if they trip just push the button to reset. See below.

There should a fuse panel near your battery(s) but that's for your larger amp circuits, so in this case if you lost power to your ENTIRE helm, speaker system, etc. that would be a good place to check.

It sounds like you have power to all your lights, but they're just different colors? If these are accent lights you may have an RGB controller/dial that ties into these? If so that might be something to investigate - is the wiring attached and contacts clean? Is there some setting in the RGB controller that separates and controls the two sets of lights?

It could be something simple or complicated, so if all else fails you may want to refer to a dealer instead of pulling your hair out for days on end, I know this would drive me crazy!

97909091-60E6-4E01-9F9F-032618EF5AAB.jpeg

Attachments

• BC80E18A-FCE2-49D5-9CBD-E28CAF873BDE.jpeg
    BC80E18A-FCE2-49D5-9CBD-E28CAF873BDE.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 20
Ah - something Potomac said made me remember a tricky bit to the RGB lights. You need to hold down on the RGB light dial to get the lights to turn on (and then press again to toggle functions - rotate light colors, speed of changing, dimming, etc.). The rocker switch needs to be on first, and then you press the silver dial.

Found this - should help:

Thanks everyone for the help, this forum is great.

I have this version of the { 2021 Bennington Helm Buttons } ignore the fancy Simrad, i have analog

all buttons work, all functions work, all RGB buttons and dials work correctly....except

...the darn wrap around Exterior Lights dont work. The button gets color but is blue/purple. i have pressed the little Fuse switches below the button but nothing happens. Once after this issue started they magically worked for an hour...but as soon as the guests showed up it crapped out again.

it almost feels like nothing is connected to the fuse switch, no tactile feedback.

i would love to get behind my panel but Bennington has this area fully sealed, why fulled sealed? , no easy access /panel to buttons,fuses??

Attachments

• Bennington Helm 2021.jpg
    Bennington Helm 2021.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 23
When I had my 2020 Q I had to remove that panel in the helm to plug in the Sirius . Panel was secured with philps screws . Fuse box was located under the port side lounge with one of the batteries.

Ah, you have the fancy push button switches.

I'm not sure what Bennington uses but there are resettable and non-resettable push buttons. The non-reset ones would have a separate fuse panel somewhere.

If you go to the 8:50 mark in the video you can see where the positive circuit is set up on a fuse/breaker block and the negative is on a ground bar. I presume your helm may have the same setup, but you may have to either trace out yourself of ask the dealer.

Back