Is summer over in Mi?

Northern WI (Eagle River area) weather was about the same last week. 7/27 & 7/28 were wet and cool (50's) during the day. It did warm up throughout the week with several days sunny and in the 70's. But Lots of overcast, patchy clouds and cool evenings. Lake cooled down about 5 degrees due to the cool nights in the 40's. But as long as I can get on my Benny and go i am a happy camper.

Our lake temps went from 84 to now 72-73. We only put 11 hours on the jet ski so far this year. Rain again today but it is going to clear up and be cool again the next few days.

Ours was up to 82 in some areas earlier this year ,Monday it was 69 - 70 at the most .

We were at about 80 degrees water temp early last month, now about 72. Rain again today.

I'm ready to head south! This is BS!

Come on down, but it's raining here also.

Me too, heading to LOTO tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Our next Benny will have a full enclosure. I'll have a small Yamaha (super quiet) generator on the back deck with an EdenPure heater right in the middle of the boat. This Michigan weather isn't gonna keep us from enjoying one of our favorite family activities. We'll be boating come rain, cold, or snow LOL!

A Pure Michigan 46 degrees here tonight. The good news is that it is going to be sunny and climbing temps through the 7 day forecast. Maybe I'll hold off on winterizing the ski!

Enjoy your vacation!! Forecast is calling for mid 80's and sunny next week. Things are looking up!

Dang, borderline coat weather this morning???? Uuuuuggghhhh !!!!!!!!

Been cold up here this week for cheeseburger festival in caseville. Sunny, but windy and cold on the water. Hopefully the forecasters are correct that the winds will calm down and it will warm up.

Ugggghh

It was warm enough today for some nice cars to cruise woodward. Spent the evening in a lawn chair watching some really nice cars drive by. Made me wish I was in the buggy to join in the fun from the road instead of the curb!

80 ,yesterday ,80 today close to 90 next week .

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 61 here today in NC.I'm gonna have to wear long pants today. B)

Saw my breath this am walking dog at 6 am, now it's 77 at car show. Figures...... might get out this evening .... :)

Seems like summer is back so all is good!

We were out all weekend. I'll tell ya what, the pontoon market is booming! I've never seen so many new pontoons in one summer. The tritoons have become very popular around here.

Woot woot, wed pm, start 12 day mini vacation ..... Every nice day will be on the Benni !!!!!!

Back