Is summer over in Mi?

The village idiot didn't make it across huh? Those are the same people that drive until their rotors are ground down to nothing, never change their oil, you know the kind. Some people just lack common sense and a basic understanding of life.
What are these rotors and oil to which you speak?

;-)

84 ,in Petoskey today ,stopped by the marina ,way to windy to go out ,white caps too.Most of the leaves are off the trees also .

They will be pulling it out Monday or Tuesday .Just wanted to get out one more time .

Well dealers giving me a couple more weekends ..... He's gonna pull week of 28th. That should get me close to the door to get it out come April1st. Sucky thing is, we got 8" of rain yesterday, and my carpet is soaked from front to back. We NEVER had wet carpet issue before like this but 8" for straight 24 hours and wind ...... bad combo. Guess tomorrow will be spent trying to soak up some of the water ..... if it's not raining again ..... :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
Docks coming out this Saturday.  Taking the boat for winterizing and storage on Sunday. 

I still have my dock in. I'm waiting as long as possible before I pull it. Another season in the books!

It sure is over now ! They put the "S" word in the weather forecast for next Tuesday & Wednesday nights .

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow already??? Ouch

A few years back it snowed on 10/30 ,stuck and never saw the lawn again until mid April .

That is one thing I did not research enough when we decided to retire up here..

Average snow fall per season is 160 inches .

petoskey-breakwall-022608.01.1024.jpg

This is not what I would have in mind for retirement, or at least nov-march

Or Manitoba in May .... LOL !!!!!
Hahaha good one Semp! I have seen snow in almost every month here in Manitoba, and we don't have any mountains. :( my dad said there has been snow in every month. Ridiculous. Well the lotto is 50 million tonight, cross your fingers, if I win, I'll put on the Bennington Club Event next year! Heck we'll even give away a boat at it!! (just in case I win, assume that I am extremely inebriated right now so this statement is null and void) hehe

Back