Light Housing?

The Hook

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to find the plastic molded (in fence style) light housing for my 2001 2575. Any ideas where to look?

1623160960634.png

I want new ones too, for my boat. I was told by the dealer they are no longer made.

This is worth a shot. Contact Bennington with your Hull ID. She should be able to give you the original part # and manufacture. My ladder is still made and the windshield manufacture still makes the windshield, I think depending on the measurements of my old windshield. With a part # you might be able to chase down the part.

I want new ones too, for my boat. I was told by the dealer they are no longer made.
Same here. I was told by a friend to try posting on a forum to see if anyone had a source, or even an alternate.

This is worth a shot. Contact Bennington with your Hull ID. She should be able to give you the original part # and manufacture. My ladder is still made and the windshield manufacture still makes the windshield, I think depending on the measurements of my old windshield. With a part # you might be able to chase down the part.
Great idea, thank you.

Was going to suggest Great lakes Skipper but CLDave beat me to it!

Back