My Morning Fix

Great story Toonr! Thanks for sharing!

DOH! I just saw something! But it's a secret....

Views like this are my fix and addiction 

106548373.jpg

75180536.jpg
75180061.jpg

Hey, Tom. I remember back when there were true audiophiles. Now, all the kids are listening to music pirated off the internet, and an I Pad simply doesn't have the high fidelity that McIntosh tube amplifiers--piped into Altec Voice of the Theatre speakers out of RCA's recording best studio monitors. These kids think that a huge subwoofer in the back seat of a car is quality sound. I was raised in Nashville, and had many friends that were top studio musicians, sound engineers and arrangers. You would simply not believe the sound systems they had in their listening rooms/man caves at their houses. Their record collections were cataloged like a library. My best friend couldn't live in a house without a 2 acre yard due to the incredible noise coming out of his living room. He had a party one night, and Alvin Lee was playing solo guitar. And 40 years later, he's a custom audio/visual contractor specializing in yachts and 80'-100' houseboats. I wouldn't consider my buddies trash--but they still are prima donna's of sorts.
If you are passionate about music and want to record your own voice for enjoyment and personal satisfaction.

Last edited:
Back