My Morning Fix

BACON!

FADS .... That's a good one Dan !!

It's pretty bad when the first thing I do when I get up each morning is hit the forum .... :)

FADS .... That's a good one Dan !!

It's pretty bad when the first thing I do when I get up each morning is hit the forum .... :)
This is much better than Facebook. But shamefully, I hit that too.

Coffee first, though!

Good morning!

So Andy. Got any plans for today?

What time Andy ?

Actually going to go help the inlaws move into the hangar house. Try to get the buggy over there today, then bring the jet ski home.

I think there is something else going on today but it escapes me right now....

This afternoon, dealer said he has a couple local runs before the 2 hour drive out to our place. Some time around 3 is my guess. I just hope the rain quits.

Lakeliving if I can golf in the rain you can certainly boat.  Of course it is not quite as enjoyable but it sure beats the alternatives

It's not me who is worried about it....

Have them deliver it to the hanger.

I too must admit I look at this form all the time. Looking for to that nugget of gold and also haveing a few laughs. I find my self needing to vent at times and other times just wanting a good conversation. Everybody have a Great Day and remember everyday is a good day , , some are just better than others.

This forum is addicting and expensive! Everytime I feel the urge to shop, I check here first to see what else I can't possibly live without if I want to keep up with you all. Time to start saving for the lake house now.

And a hanger. Not the clothes kind.

Dear Dry Docked Monday Morning  readers:  With great sorrow I bring you this news......My wife and I unloaded the Toon'r for the second time at 9:00 am this last Saturday morning on Milford lake in Kansas. The temp was about 64 degrees with 5 mph breeze. Fishermen were abundant and they were blessed with the presence of such a sleek, fast, admirable pontoon boat. We explored the lake and was pleased with the slow downward movement of the fuel gauge as it gave life to the 250 SHO hanging off the back enjoying the crisp morning air it was sucking in. For the first time I gave her the reigns coming out of the hole...The prop spun a bit and then grabbed the water like a man marooned in the desert. As the forward momentum pushed me back, I felt the comfort of the Captain's Chair and I SMILED. Reaching speed in mid 40's, I grabbed the wheel firmly, turned hard to the left as I dropped the trim to grab water. The arm rest caught me as my body shifted outboard and my wife's eyes caught mine with that "Deer in the headlight look". She started to speak but my expression spoke to her and she realized it was a "Guy Thing". Something that just had to be done.

I brought her back up on plane and settled her in at 32 mph, reached over to the stero remote, hit the volume +  and there was Tom Petty singing "Learning to Fly". What a RUSH !!!!     Fella's, I wish you could have been there.

We  cruised into a little cove, I hit the remote anchor switch and dropped the anchor hanging from the MInnKota 40 on the front deck.    It's almost noon now, the temp is reaching 80, the sun is smiling on us so we grabbed a couple cold beverages (beer) and settled in on the rear loungers.  

I would like to tell you the rest of the story but this is a "PG" rated forum so you will just have to use your imagination..... :rolleyes:

We were out yesterday as well and it was a beautiful day, and we got too much sun, but it felt good. Your boat sounds awsome and yes, it's a guy thing.

Pittsburgh will hit 80 this week 

The Benny is to be here no later than Friday 

Life is Getting Better 

The Summer Fun is About To Start 

Do you remember when this was cool ?

LOL 

CHEEEEESE 

post-62-0-27349700-1393546941.jpg

We Have Come A Long Way 

summer-fun_619_127164013_std.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Toon'r sounds like you had a great day congrats.  I am hoping to get mine out Thursday, its supposed to be low 80's in Michigan.  I took delivery on Saturday but had 35mph winds to contend with, barely got 1/2 hour on the motor.  With work and school Thursday is my only day off this week I hope the weather holds out so I can get a few hours on the new boat.  

Back