Oh the PADs...

Looks like you all had a great time!

Looks like a great time!! How come you didn't just float out on the tube to get the exterior shot? I didn't either, but it was shallow enough that the wife could stand up with the water at about her armpits. Pretty scary still to see all that camera money that close to water!!

I (hope to) see many more great action shots in your future!

Awesome pics as usual. Beautiful boat !!

From the looks on everyone's faces :)  I would say that was money well spent

Nice pic's!

I got a one noodle shot of mine Saturday. Kind of scary but I was using my smart phone.  :wacko:

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great time!! How come you didn't just float out on the tube to get the exterior shot? I didn't either, but it was shallow enough that the wife could stand up with the water at about her armpits. Pretty scary still to see all that camera money that close to water!!
Nice pic's!

I got a one noodle shot of mine Saturday. Kind of scary but I was using my smart phone.  :wacko:
Ya know, in retrospect, I should have taken the fact that I lost a basically brand new Box Anchor in this spot earlier in the day as a sign and not taken the big camera out (long story). But to be honest, I felt pretty good paddling around on the double noodles. I suppose the tube would have been wise, but then there would have been a rope in the foreground! One of these days I'd love to pickup an Outex case for my big camera so that I can swim with it and take underwater shots, but based on how much we just spent on the boat, that could be a while! 

I meant just float on the tube, not being attached, although I suppose if it was a bit breezy you may have been "up a creek without a paddle!!" haha

Back