Photos!

Nice pics Randy. Definitely an advantage to southern living when it comes to boating. We are still using the boat regularly as well. Went north for the holidays, so she got to rest for about 3 weeks, but planning on going out to fish later this week. 

This may be a stupid question (and for sure in the wrong place), but how do you get these big pics into your post? Did you add them all to the gallery first or what? Or do you upload them all to a site like photobucket or Snapfish, and then link them to your post? Curious (and small minds) want to know!

Put them in your gallery first.

It's been three months since I took the boat out. Starting to feel like you northerners must. Camping at the lake without it didn't help with the withdrawals. A couple from near our campsite on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. 

alstrom-point-1600-10.jpg

alstrom-point-1600-38.jpg

Put them in your gallery first.
Carl, I put mine into my gallery first but my pictures are not as big as bcpnicks.  I will try a test to see if I place them into photobucket and post them to see if they are larger

Well that didn't work but you can click it and it goes to it

2015-8-5%20Apply%20for%20Social%20Security_zpsgdndrhmq.jpg

This the pic?

Yes Indian Lake Bum but not only could I not get it to show on the thread but prior to this when I could with Explorer it was not that large in size

I should also mention, that is the picture I put on Facebook the day I signed up for Social Security and this morning I received my first deposit.  Oh yeah

Funny photo.  What's wrong with your left hand Mark?

Just saving it Kaydano so I can accept my government handout

Oh. 

It's probably safe to go ahead and put a beer in it then.

Wait, I forgot.  Drinking a beer on public concrete is illegal.  You can only do that on public water.

Why isn't your mailbox pointing toward the street like everyone else?

Okay, now I'm wondering why there's no beer in it again.

Simple kaydano, just finished it and was looking down the street to see which one of my neighbors was bringing me another Mich Ultra

Nice pics Randy. Definitely an advantage to southern living when it comes to boating. We are still using the boat regularly as well. Went north for the holidays, so she got to rest for about 3 weeks, but planning on going out to fish later this week. 

This may be a stupid question (and for sure in the wrong place), but how do you get these big pics into your post? Did you add them all to the gallery first or what? Or do you upload them all to a site like photobucket or Snapfish, and then link them to your post? Curious (and small minds) want to know!
I use photobucket. After downloading them to that site, I click on the pic and use one of the four selections to the right (which would be the IMG selection). After clicking on that, it's copied so all you have to do is paste in your post.  I've done a screen shot of what it looks like in photobucket.  Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Spoiledrotten but I think my problem is with my browser.  However I always wondered weather to use "Direct" or "IMG" when I copied

Last edited by a moderator:
Back