mecheng1

Reaction score
Has anyone sourced a replacement horn button for a 2011 2574 GCi? tia

Button location

Attachments

• 20230704_160330.jpg
    20230704_160330.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 4
Greatlakesskipper.com has "some" Bennington OEM parts.

New Wire Marine can sell you an exact replacement for that style Carling rocker switch. Or you can buy just the switch cover, if that's what you need. They had exceptional customer service when I replaced all the rocker switch covers on my last boat.

New Wire Marine can sell you an exact replacement for that style Carling rocker switch. Or you can buy just the switch cover, if that's what you need. They had exceptional customer service when I replaced all the rocker switch covers on my last boat.
Thank you, I'll check them out. I need the switch not just the covers. Contura V series is close maybe, but I'll check out your suggestion.

Thanks, I did check them but no luck on switches.
Check my signature for the link to the proper page at GLS ("OEM Switches for Cheap") - our boats share buttons with Avalon (I've purchased and confirmed they're identical)

Edit - looks like you'll need this switch: https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/avalon-pontoon-boat-rocker-switch-125140-horn-20a-12v-2-spade you'll then either reuse your existing switchplate or purchase a new one (there's one on the GLS site)

Back