Spring is Coming

Won't be long gentlemen! Before you know it we'll be complaining about how HOT it is........

I promise ,you will not hear a complaint from me . :D

Same here!

Thanks ,I'll check it out 

He'll find it on amazon now!

Will that thing start the coffee pot for you??

Jack

The coffee pot is automatic. You still have to move the cup to your lips, which is a pain.

For this time of year, although the wind is a nice feature to have. You could just stick it in a tree or on a post for all the other features. I have mine on top of the daughters play set. She calls it her helicopter.

Won't be long gentlemen! Before you know it we'll be complaining about how HOT it is........

Not me, I moved to AZ in 91/92 to get away from this crap, I LOVE the heat ........ needless to say, I ended up back here in this suckhole of cold ....... My buddy goes out there over the winter, and keeps sending me photos of his thermometer in the high 70's, and pics of him hiking in shorts & a t-shirt ...... HE SUCKS !!!!!  :angry:

I know a guy that can, let's say fix his legs if you'd like.

Warm up today ,21 and Thursday .28

It is in the Air .

37 daysuntil Spring , Friday March 21 2014a Friday 1 month and 9 days from today

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 25 here and waiting for "snowmageddon"!

According to the weather here ,you are going to get hammered .

30 here today and 50's by the first of next week!  Hurry up spring!

Jack

Just got an email, the governer of S.C. declared State Of Emergency, they got 3" with 1" of ice and are expecting 8-10 toatal. Coming down @ 1" an hour ........

Sucks for us up north, but that's winter for us, I really do feel for all you southerners that don't normally deal with this crap.

BE SAFE AND STAY INSIDE !!!

Carl, how is up where you are?

Down here in Columbia we are iced in.... I hate this stuff. It's pretty to look at for about 30 minutes then I could do without it. Generator is on standby as they say we will have a ton of power outages.

Steve

Just started snowing about 15 minutes ago. Our governor has a state of emergency in place and the National Guard ready. 2 extra cans of gas for the generator and the bathtubs filled so we can flush (just in case). The generator doesn't do the well. Plenty af propane for the fireplace and grill.

Back