Spring is Coming

84 here today, one week ago snow and ice....hope we get a early spring!

Steve

18 days until SPRING  Thursday March 20 2014

a Thursday 18 days from today

Perhaps this will help .

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got in from snow blowing mother natures gift last night. If there is snow on the ground in 18 days I might just start snow blowing my entire lawn. I need to some some grass ASAP.

Just got in from snow blowing mother natures gift last night. If there is snow on the ground in 18 days I might just start snow blowing my entire lawn. I need to some some grass ASAP.
Don't you have a medical dispensary in Howell ? :lol:   

Maybe but that is not my style.

Mine either ,just looked funny at first .

My neighbors probably think I'm nuts, but with a dog, this is standard procedure. I do a path with the snowblower and a big toilet area. Is my dog spoiled or what ???

My neighbors probably think I'm nuts, but with a dog, this is standard procedure. I do a path with the snowblower and a big toilet area. Is my dog spoiled or what ???
I did the same for ours this morning again too! He is still recovering from knee surgery as well.

I also have to plow an area .Interesting part is when the old stuff goes flying 

I just finished my plowing for the dogs too so we must be "normal" - ha!. I think we needed another 2" to break the all time record and I plowed about 6 more this morning. Enough snow already. 

17 days

until SPRING , March 20 2014

a Thursday 17 days from today

-5 here right now...

-5 here too :(

Just think; if not for global warming it might not ever warm up!

It was 3 degrees driving to work this morning on ice and snow and I am sick of this winter!

Jack

Wow. Crazy how cold it still is for you guys. 60's and sunny here in Salt Lake City today. I've had the window open in my office and a crew out in the yard installing a new fence. :) Hope it thaws out fast up there! 

Brian Williams said last night 90% of the lakes are frozen. Won't be thawed until July. Going to be a short season for all up north. Look on the bright side less hours on boat and motor. Save on Gas.

Inland should be open by first of May.

Talked to my dealer ( lived up here all his live ,dealer since 1969 ) the other day , perhaps a month behind .All depends on temp.

Brian Williams said last night 90% of the Great Lakes are frozen. The first time that has happened since 1963. Won't be thawed until July. Going to be a short season for all up north. Look on the bright side less hours on boat and motor. Save on Gas. Since we moved south we don't miss all those long winter months. Hope to get on the lake for first time this season in about  2 weeks.

Back