Summer Pic Thread

This past Saturday (maiden voyage of our new 24 SSLX)

IMG_1847.jpg

My 5 year old grand daughter, the sea star power steering is that easy.. :D

Cheers

Brian and Lorraine

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah brother Bulldog, that was a wiseass comment on my part about your saga. It was meant in a brotherly sort of way though! :)

We've all pulled a big boat through a tight gas station full of idiots in a big hurry sprinkled with a couple elderly guys that can't turn their heads far enough to look behind them when they back up.

Could have been any of us writing your saga...

Oops. Gee's gonna get on me. I better go find a good photo to post. I might have to scan one out of a magazine to keep up though...

Yeah brother Bulldog, that was a wiseass comment on my part about your saga. It was meant in a brotherly sort of way though! :)

We've all pulled a big boat through a tight gas station full of idiots in a big hurry sprinkled with a couple elderly guys that can't turn their heads far enough to look behind them when they back up.

Could have been any of us writing your saga...

Oops. Gee's gonna get on me. I better go find a good photo to post. I might have to scan one out of a magazine to keep up though...
No worries, like you all said, thankfully it wasn't my new boat!

Derrick

Lake Tahoe this Weekend!

DSC02207.jpg

Geewest, you have the BEST pictures! Where do you take all these? Everyone of them look like they’re from a travel brochure or something like that! They would work too, I know they make me want to head out there in my boat! Beautiful, keep them coming. On another note, what kind of camera are you using?

Derrick

Bull Dog: Thanks We are very blessed. Out here in California we have some beautiful lakes. My thought of this thread was to have others from all over share their Lake's but no one seems to want to play and it has turned into the California Lake thread, LOL Since I hate when people post with out posting a picture I will post some more shots.

Im using a Sony point and shoot. 14mp 10x zoom. Its a standard $200 Sony cam, Nothing fancy fits in the cup holder of the Q. and Take 1080 HD video. And I agree it takes great pic's, Cudo's to TB and this website it allow's larger High Quality pic's Thanks TB

DSC02117.jpg

img

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

and yes that's a Sub

DSC02123.jpg

How are you posting your images? If I try it tells me I have used most of my 500mb allowance.

How are you posting your images? If I try it tells me I have used most of my 500mb allowance.
I have the same message come up. After 2-3 pics I cannot add anymore. Gerry P.S. Gorgeous scenery !!!

I have the same message come up. After 2-3 pics I cannot add anymore. Gerry
I think he's got them on Photobucket and then puts in a web address. If you click on the insert image icon it looks for a web address.

Sure is a big difference between Lake Tahoe water and Lake Cumberland water.

O.K. I'll bite. Been busy boating this summer at my home lake in Maine. This was taken at sunrise a week ago. Air was cool, water was warm creating a fog bank over a portion of the lake.

IMAG0282.jpg

I use Photobucket. But I cant give it 2 thumbs up it seems super slow at times, Snapfish.com is another Pay site. The way these sites work is you pay a yearly fee and they allow you to upload and they host (hold) these photos online for you. You can load all of your pic's from a vacation and then send the link to your family and friends so they can view all of your photos. You can make your photos Private so only you can see them or Public so everyone can see them or Un-Listed so only people with the link you send them can see the photos. Its very handy not having to be at your home computer to share pic's. When you up load a pic the site will give you a link to the pic. This link is what you paste into the thread. You click on the button on this page that looks like a picture and paste the link onto the text box. That's how you post pic's here. And because your pictures are NOT hosted on this sight you can have larger high quality pictures. This topic should be a sticky.

DSC02196.jpg

Here is a couple pics, Not to the high standards of Gee, but hey, at least I tried! :)

Derrick

well, still havent figured it out, I guess I'll just post in gallery! :lol:

ok, lets try!

med_gallery_696_139_10555550.jpg

If this works, your my hero, if it doesn't, I'm an idiot cuz you gave me written instructions!! hahaha

Derrick

Jim_R you're a hero!!!!

Let the fun begin!!

med_gallery_696_139_7197592.jpg

med_gallery_696_139_1781355.jpg

med_gallery_696_139_3355372.jpg

WooHoo!!

Back