Summer Pic Thread

Let the fun begin!!

med_gallery_696_139_7197592.jpg

med_gallery_696_139_1781355.jpg

med_gallery_696_139_3355372.jpg

WooHoo!!
That is a great looking boat Bulldog!! I am now officially a fan of the red.....

Butch very Nice, That background looks like your Parked in the Bahamas, The bar has been raised!

These are all great pix, I need to bring my camera [only problem I am also a lousy photographer].

GeeWest are those the underwater lights from Bennington, my don't seem to light up that much? Did you take that pix when it was just starting to get dark?

Link: Yes for Now they are the stock Bennington lights, Underwater light photos can be tricky. Depending on how you shoot them they can come off as very dull or light the whole picture. But most of all how clear is the water you are in? I have been in water so clear that the light's don't have much to reflect off of or bounce off of so super clear water is not always the answer. Its a combo of clear water and bright lights and taking the photo with the correct settings. The photo was after dark. The transom light was on and thats what lit the rear seats

It's a beautiful shot, Got me excited to try it this weekend

Here are a few
med_gallery_696_171_16615.jpg

med_gallery_696_171_42242.jpg

med_gallery_696_171_24162.jpg

And I guess I'll throw this one on too

med_gallery_696_171_46847.jpg

Great Pic's Its so weird that BC posted the Sunset Pic's. Last night we were pulling off the lake and the Sun set was amazing we watected if for a few mins and thought Hummm Lets take a pic. This would be good for the thread, funny how BC posted Sunset pic's we must have been thinking the same thing.

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

Geewest. Where are you at ? Reminds me so much of summers with my aunt & uncle in Arizona. Lake Havasu ? Gerry

Back