Summer Pic Thread

Wow! I love how beautifully calm it is, almost makes you feel bad to drive through it and make a ripple! Beautiful!

Derrick

All Great Pix, love to see the different areas of the country, Thanks for posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Lake has been just amazing the past few weeks, We have been lucky enough to enjoy it almost all to our self's. You know its calm when the only think making ripples in the water are the Duck's

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02737.jpg

DSC02803.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

Nice toes. :D And beautiful pictures.

All nice pictures! Here's some from this past July on Greenwood Lake, which borders NY and NJ.

100_3692.jpg

100_3698.jpg

100_3686.jpg

Great pics guys, us northerners are sadly crying waiting for spring. :(

:'(

Derrick

Great pics guys, us northerners are sadly crying waiting for spring. :(

:'(

Derrick
Yep, Mine just went into storage a couple days ago, won't be seen again until may.

Counting the days till April 1st. If dealer did not get ours pulled this week we may get this weekend yet. If they did pull it it's back to the GG. I do have a guy coming to look at GG Saturday, so fingers crossed it sells. If not, it comes home on Sunday till spring.

Smitty

Nice pic Geewest. Definitely greener than where I live this time of year !!!!!

3 months 11 days and 3 hours to go till the docks open !!!!!!

Sigh .............. :(

Praying for a early spring. But with wind chills in the - 20 range forecasted for those week, guess I'll just keep living thru everyone else's pictures and stories..

Todd

Sunset on Caddo Lake in northwest Louisiana

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is a pic of my son and daughter in law. It was my son who actually talked me into buying our Benny...He bought one a couple of years prior and loves it!

My wife.. actin a fool. :)

Several times each summer we'll launch the boat near our home in n.w. Louisiana and head over into east texas to a couple of lake side restaurants. Came across this boat just sitting off the bank....don't know what it is about this thing but it fascinates me. Thought about boarding it one time, but thought it might be filled with water moccasins. No thanks.

Sigh ........

image_zpsd1505c11.jpg

We seem to be rounding the bend as far as winters grip. I thought I would share some more summer pic's

DSC02372.jpg
DSC02590.jpg
DSC02380.jpg

Rats! Just when the weekend is coming it looks like the weather is getting a little cooler on Thursday and Friday :rolleyes:

LOL at Link: That was such a awesome week at the lake. That time of eve just as the sun go's down and its still nice and warm. You get in the cool water and then back out and underway the Hot blowing by air feels like a warm blanket and your dry in 5 Min's LOVE IT

Back