Wet Sounds

Jack,These are the 65i. I think Derrick is referring to the 650s which have more power. Likely the ones you have ordered. The xs-650 rgb.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is for a pair. As far as switching out, should be simple, although I'm not sure what the cut out is for the 650's, they might have a bigger basket on the back.

If that is a pair thats $1020 for 6, the Bennington list is $1058 .( RCW) 

If you get 25% off on your build that drops it to about $800 

I would let the factory install them .

If that is a pair thats $1020 for 6, the Bennington list is $1058 .( RCW)

If you get 25% off on your build that drops it to about $800

I would let the factory install them .
For the rbr, the list for 4 is $953. Seems like a much better deal for the 6.

$953 is the list .Average discount is 25-28% ,After discount is around $700 . Amazon $680 for four .

I would still let the factory  install them . 

The factory install gives you the 7 year bumper to bumper warranty too, very much worth it on electronics that don't last long in a boat.

I changed a tube a week before the build date date . It may get pushed back some but it should be doable 

I pick my boat up next Friday. I will take pics of the sound system and give you all a review!

Yup, the warranty is great! I had one where the led didn't light up, got a new one no problem.  Now, Wet Sounds is ALSO great for standing behind their products and I'm sure they would have corrected it too, maybe just not as long as Bennington. 

Sorry to hear it was too late! If you have the Kickers, even throwing some power to them will make a big difference! You can always upgrade the 6.5's later on if it still isn't to your liking.

No I didn't register my stuff with them. My amps were all bought from my cousin 1 year old with a whopping 15 hours of boat usage. A little more on the stereo obviously, but basically new. And the Wet Wire doesn't get any kind of registration, although I HIGHLY RECOMMEND their wire!! Stuff is amazing! Expensive, but it has a great feel, look, and performance to it. I guess I could add my subs and tower upgrades, but I'm not too worried.

Thanks, I guess after upgrading the boat, motor, toon package, and shark hide, it had to stop somewhere. I just didn't realize there was such a difference in sound and would certainly prefer the extended warranty from the beginning. This forum is an expensive habit.

Jack,

You changed a the tubes a week before? I told my dealer over the weekend to make the change and he cannot. My build date is next Tuesdsy.

Back