What is your favorite "Boat Food"?

No cheezits or cheese doodles allowed on our toon.   :angry:
While I do understand, it is going to be hard for me when the grandkids come(10, 9 and 7 months) to not let them eat pretty much whatever. This is not only our first toon but they only come once, maybe twice a year and Paw will just have to clean up after them :)   

Last edited by a moderator:
The only banned food on our boat is Cheetos - I love them but that orange stuff gets on the fingers and all over the seats and if ground into the carpet and sun baked it is a real tough cleanup!

Jack

+1 for the faux teak. If Cheetos get smashed on the floor you let it dry and sweep it up. (Or eat it depending on your "influence") As for the orange fingers on the seats, 303 before, 303 after. Good as new.

Only thing I don't allow on my boat is permanenant marker and sharp objects in pockets.

Magazines are trouble, too. My daughter brought a People magazine aboard and after a little water and a little sun....... ink stains on the seat. :-(

We had an issue with watermelon and little fingers. Surprised us! Took some scrubbing at the time, was almost disappeared, the sun seemed to have cleared it up a bit too, weird. 

Goldenrod, after reading your post I was a little intrigued about the People magazine so I tried it...tastes a little like chicken

I didn't know they had a swim suit edition...

Juice boxes for the kids.

You can't see inside so manufacturers don't waste money on food coloring. All of them are clear. No stains.

Mio, on the other hand, is off limits.

Back