Where do I find/purchase two black caps covering the electronic Bimini mechanism on my 2021 R24 bowrider.

Maybrook

Reaction score
My 2021 Bennington TRITOON bowrider is somehow now missing two black caps that cover the electronic mechanism. Does anyone know where I can find and purchase two replacement capsIMG_6890.jpeg

A dealer should be able to order them .

Thank you for the reply….The Marina in Connecticut where I bought the boat had various boat franchises, including Bennington. However, the marina was sold last fall and the new owners from Miami never wanted or bought any of the boat dealerships, including the Bennington franchise. I know believe my best course of action is to reach out to Bennington corporate offices and determine if they will sell me two caps. Thanks again for the timely reply.

BENNINGTON
United States & Canada: 888-906-2628

Thank you for the reply….The Marina in Connecticut where I bought the boat had various boat franchises, including Bennington. However, the marina was sold last fall and the new owners from Miami never wanted or bought any of the boat dealerships, including the Bennington franchise. I know believe my best course of action is to reach out to Bennington corporate offices and determine if they will sell me two caps. Thanks again for the timely reply.
That’s a rough situation. Goodness!

FYI: Bennington works dealer direct, not customer direct. I would recommend finding the nearest authorized Bennington dealership to begin a relationship with them. That way you are set for any future needs, warranty or otherwise, with your boat - including this one.

That’s a rough situation. Goodness!

FYI: Bennington works dealer direct, not customer direct. I would recommend finding the nearest authorized Bennington dealership to begin a relationship with them. That way you are set for any future needs, warranty or otherwise, with your boat - including this one.
Good idea…and thanks for the info regarding Bennington not dealing directly with consumers.

With 7 years of warranty left, you certainly want a dealership that can be your “go to” if the need arises. Or, heck, if some circumstance goes side ways and you had an insurance claim (Mother Nature, towing incident, whatever). Better to have that organized and lined up in advance than in the midst of something major.

All of that said, I would think any Bennington dealerhship can easily and quickly order you replacement end caps. Are those the end caps for the power bimini motor? Also, I would discuss filing a warranty claim on them. Those should not come loose and fall off. So ideally, that would get covered in that manner unless you removed them and lost them yourself for some reason.

With 7 years of warranty left, you certainly want a dealership that can be your “go to” if the need arises. Or, heck, if some circumstance goes side ways and you had an insurance claim (Mother Nature, towing incident, whatever). Better to have that organized and lined up in advance than in the midst of something major.

All of that said, I would think any Bennington dealerhship can easily and quickly order you replacement end caps. Are those the end caps for the power bimini motor? Also, I would discuss filing a warranty claim on them. Those should not come loose and fall off. So ideally, that would get covered in that manner unless you removed them and lost them yourself for some reason.
Thanks for sharing these great recommendations. Now to find a Bennington Dealer

Thanks for sharing these great recommendations. Now to find a Bennington Dealer
Use the link below. Scroll all the way to the very bottom of the webpage. There is a box to type in your zip code and it will find the nearest Bennington Dealership to you.

Find a Bennington Dealer

Thanks for sharing the great feedback

Back