Where to put a Yeti cup

My grandma used to drink hot water. Not coffee, not tea, just plain old hot water. I remember she always had a kettle on her wood burning stove. Looking back, I wonder if she simply preferred it over coffee or whether economics played a role.

People who know say warm is the best water to drink.... cold the worst.....I just cannot do it....

Welll.... have a dozen big Yeti, Ramblers I guess they are called, another dozen of the 16 oz or so....then my girls discovered something called a Stanley so we have 4 of those....I cannot afford to change again at $40 a cup:eek:
I hear you, it's a bit ridiculous!!

The best deal on stainless tumblers was a few years back when “Members Mark”/ Sam’s Club was selling the 30 ounce tumblers two for $11.00! These tumblers were the EXACT same as the Yeti, manufactured in the same plant as a matter of fact… I bought like 20 of them did some imprints on some of them and gave them out as gifts!

Dan

I know this is a bit wonky, but I have a big (52 oz) Bubba mug and an Amazon expanding cupholder. I pop that into a foam can koozy and it holds everything perfectly, even at 50+ mph in decent chop. I got a black and chrome mug to match the boat now, looks much better. But this is all I could find in my photos lol.

Here's the cup-holder: https://www.amazon.com/Expander-Expandable-Function-Rotating-Adjustable/dp/B0CR978FSK?th=1
View attachment 35405
Yup I've had that Big Bubba mug! It was big but I don't think mine was 52 oz. Or maybe it was. I've got to look for it now! It doubles as a weapon!!! Ha!

I did recently see an ad on Facebook for a mini table that clips the leg of your existing table. Looks like it would fit the larger cups/bottles. Of course, i can't find it now.
I found it....doesn't say the diameter of the cupholder, but looks pretty sizable.

My Q23 I bought used and it does not have the table option. I sold my nice Cobalt for it as we wanted the space. Will figure out a more flexible table option later.

Back