Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

I called bennington direct and talked to Mike Robinson who sets up tours of the plant on your build date.
Thanks

You will want to speak with the Sales Team for scheduling. Regional Managers schedule their dealer slots. Send TB a personal message with your name, dealer and boat model, we'll see what we can find for you!

Last edited:
You will want to speak with the Sales Team for scheduling. Regional Managers schedule their dealer slots. Send TB a personal message with your name, dealer and boat model, we'll see what we can find for you!
Thank You ,very quick response .

Another beautiful day in Pure Michigan! I wish I had my boat...

Just got back from Carp Lake area 5 miles south of the bridge ,mid 70's and clouds .

4 Weeks

Going out tomorrow and Sunday aaaaaaalllllllll day .... just sayin ,,,,,, ;)

Hmm, it will be my 10 year anniversary next Friday, maybe I can talk the wife into paying for a trip for me to fly down and do a plant tour and see our boat being built!! She'll have to stay home with the dogs, but I could take lots of pictures for her, it would be as if she was really there!! Maybe I could sneak down to the assembly floor and do some "upgrades" hehe

Hmm, it will be my 10 year anniversary next Friday, maybe I can talk the wife into paying for a trip for me to fly down and do a plant tour and see our boat being built!! She'll have to stay home with the dogs, but I could take lots of pictures for her, it would be as if she was really there!! Maybe I could sneak down to the assembly floor and do some "upgrades" hehe
It's only an easy 1 hour drive from Elkhart over to my place. You're welcome to come over or I could even pick you up!

That's real thoughtful of you Derrick, it really would be like she was there :rolleyes:

I am just less than 4 hours away . Going to the dealer today to see about getting an appointment to watch our build .

It is on the schedule for the week of 5/20 . I need a firm date though ,we can't spend the week there .

That's real thoughtful of you Derrick, it really would be like she was there :rolleyes:
What can I say, I'm a giver! Of course without her there I'd probably forget the battery for the camera and have to take a bunch of "mental pictures" hehe

It's only an easy 1 hour drive from Elkhart over to my place. You're welcome to come over or I could even pick you up!
Dang your lucky!! My wife would be mad if I lived that close, all winter I'd be "taking tours" haha maybe they could get me my own key card and I could check in on the weekends!! Although I would love to come visit, I don't see travel in my near future! Partly since the holiday pay was cashed in to put towards the new boat!

The offer's always open. Perhaps Bennington could bring you in for a "photo opportunity" lol.

The offer's always open. Perhaps Bennington could bring you in for a "photo opportunity" lol.
Ooohhhhhh you gave me an idea! I could get the Bennington B tattooed on me, then I could be the official unofficial spokesperson for them!! Haha, and as a saving grace, my last name is Burnside so it wouldn't be as awkward!! Did you hear about some companies paying as much as 15% more annually if their employees tattoo the company logo on themselves. Maybe I could get a 15% discount!! Haha

Just got back from the dealer ,will find out about the Bennington factory tour on Monday .

70 outside already ,and I just saw my original order at the dealer .

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked on the deck all weekend and am officially a redneck based on the sunburn I have. It is going to be a good week, birthday and new boat delivery, what else can you ask for!

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks Carl. It's not until Thursday but I'm looking forward to having my one day off a year!

Back