Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

Saturday was beautiful but Sunday sucked. My son's flag football game was miserable, cold and raining the whole time. This week is suppose to be nice and of course I don't get to bring mine home until Friday morning and then turn around and fly out to DC on Saturday. So I'm hoping next week will be even nicer! Argh, the wait is killing me, looking forward to some tight lines and bent rods!

I would have to agree that it is over . :D

70's up here all week except Thursday possibly 80 . This is going to make the wait harder ,my original order was to be delivered Wednesday .

Going to stop by the dealer today for an update and questions .
Maybe for YOU its over!! We had crazy wind and sleet today and they are forecasting 10-15 cms (4-6" for you folks) over the next 24 hours. This is stupid!! Good thing I got the wife to rake the lawn and clean up the yard yesterday!! I would have almost felt bad getting her to do it if it was snowing!! Almost.

The daily countdown until delivery will start Wednesday . :D

Maybe for YOU its over!! We had crazy wind and sleet today and they are forecasting 10-15 cms (4-6" for you folks) over the next 24 hours. This is stupid!! Good thing I got the wife to rake the lawn and clean up the yard yesterday!! I would have almost felt bad getting her to do it if it was snowing!! Almost.
Dayum....you really need to move further south !!!! I could not handle winters that long. Bad enough we have cold from October to March (normally). This year is a quirk ........ but it's getting better.

It was a nice day in mid Michigan. lower-mid 70's some sun. It is nice to hear the sounds of boat motors on the lake again!

This is ridiculous. 3 hours ago we had no snow, just rain, now we have a couple inch blanket of white! It's gonna be a cold day in shorts today!! But hey, once I pull them out, they are out until winter! I'm a courier and kinda known for wearing shorts when I shouldn't be! Haha this mail lady and I used to have an unspoken competition for who can wear them the longest. I've had some PRETTY cold legs somedays!! Haha all in good fun! But the snow can screw off.

This is ridiculous. 3 hours ago we had no snow, just rain, now we have a couple inch blanket of white! It's gonna be a cold day in shorts today!! But hey, once I pull them out, they are out until winter! I'm a courier and kinda known for wearing shorts when I shouldn't be! Haha this mail lady and I used to have an unspoken competition for who can wear them the longest. I've had some PRETTY cold legs somedays!! Haha all in good fun! But the snow can screw off.
Now you know how we feel in Michigan .On the weather last week they said the latest date we have had a" measurable snowfall " was 6 inches on May 29th and I believe it was 1949 .

On the other hand, I also remember golfing at the end of November in the mid 80's .No snow on the ground for deer hunting so why not .

Well, they say we have 8" so far, and it's still coming. Another possible 4-6" tonight. I got some crazy looks wearing shorts, everything went great till I went to leave the parking lot at the depot and got stuck! Snow was up to the emblem on the Cadillac, got me hung up. So there I was, wearing shorts, snow to my knees, digging out the Escalade. Would have made quite a picture!! Wish I would have thrown a pair of ski pants in my back pack, guess I will for tomorrow!

We made it to 78 today ,got the snow plow off the tractor ,and my lawn dethatched

I see they also got quite a bit of snow in Colorado .

Time for the count down until ( scheduled ) delivery 30 days . Mid 70's today .

10 days until ours get delivered to the dock! The weather is going to be nice the rest of the week! Finally a break.

10 days until ours get delivered to the dock! The weather is going to be nice the rest of the week! Finally a break.
I am really getting itchy now that the weather has broke .

Especially since my original order was to be delivered today .

Yes, finally some great weather here. I normally work from my home so everything's usually close at hand. Unfortunately, this week I'm actually in the office, so ~90 minutes away each day :(

Just got back from Indian River ,10 miles east of me .85 @ 12:30 pm

Looking good for the weekend ......

c196f9a07156a441046a8c13d8bab423.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Dave. The rain starts here on Sunday. Today was beautiful, 81 and sunny. perfect deck building weather! What's depressing is some neighbors down the street are having a crew install their deck and they started a few days ago and are almost done. Mine looks better though!!

In the 70's for the near future ,4 weeks to go

Well we were -15C yesterday when I went to work (about 5 F) we're 1C (33F) right now, and they figure Monday /Tuesday. We should be 22/23 C, 71/73F. What a difference a few days can make ! But I don't even have a build date yet, so doesn't really matter.

Well we were -15C yesterday when I went to work (about 5 F) we're 1C (33F) right now, and they figure Monday /Tuesday. We should be 22/23 C, 71/73F. What a difference a few days can make ! But I don't even have a build date yet, so doesn't really matter.
How or where can you get your build date ?

I talked to my dealer the other day and he didn't have it ( yet ? )

Back