Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

Finally a pretty day where the wind isn't blowing waves over the top of the dock, although apparently there is a bass tournament today. Half a dozen of them just went flying by at 60+. Temps in the high 60's, low winds, so we'll finally get to take the Benny out and play. Our dealer, Dry Dock Marine, is having a huge open house, food, drinks, vendors, etc. so that takes care of lunch. It should be a fun day all the way around!

I'm not much of a photographer, but the white dot right above the trees in the second pic is the nearly full moon. It was beautiful at sunrise and this was my attempt to capture it (and the Benny of course).

Great pics, nice touch with the branches in the foreground, it adds depth and frame to the picture, and the dock makes a nice leading photograph.

Beautiful pics !! And what Derrick said. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just broke up the last of the snow & ice on my lot ,will be gone shortly .Snow plow removal will wait until Monday .

Wife wants the patio furniture out now .

Snow plow? What's a snow plow? B)

That's funny. I really know what a plow is from New Jersey. I was just funnin' ya. B)

That's funny. I really know what a plow is from New Jersey. I was just funnin' ya. B)
I know ,I could not resist . I am just happy the snow is Finally Gone .

My old dog, Riley, managed to get his creaky bones onto the new boat. He had no problem finding a spot!

Got out today for about three hours, had to work till 12. Plan on going out tomorrow ALL DAY !!!!!

I think I got some sunburn today !!!!!!!!

All I got was wind burn ,busting up the last of my ice & snow . And the hockey game is on now , go figure .

Last edited by a moderator:
All I got was wind burn ,busting up the last of my ice & snow . And the hockey game is on now , go figure .
What hockey? Nascar is on now ! B)

22 degrees warmer than a week ago today . 70's forecast for all week . I am getting ready to start a June 1st countdown .I hope the factory and dealer cooperate. .

Went to the marina today . Two in slips and three others out on the water .

I am ready .

We have prolly 50 in slips, maybe 10 of us out today. VERY windy and water temp is 55, so it felt cold !!!

Lasted about 4 hours till we called it quits. Wife was freezing, and I actually was starting to feel it too .....

Ehhh, got my fix till next weekend .... :)

I got a sunburn on sat...working on the deck! We were able to watch some boats go around on the lake though. Saw a new what appeared to be a 18slx get delivered along with a south bay. We also saw the first jet ski out on the lake today, and it was a stand up ski too! The neighbors grand kids two doors down were also splashing in the water. Damn it had to have been cold!

I would have to agree that it is over . :D

70's up here all week except Thursday possibly 80 . This is going to make the wait harder ,my original order was to be delivered Wednesday .

Going to stop by the dealer today for an update and questions .

Back