Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

80 here right now then 50's next couple days. Neighbors got their gbr delivered to the dock today, looking forward to getting the lift so the boat can finally get here. Our lake had it's first jet ski's out yesterday and swimmers by the launch. Crazy people.

80 ? We are low 60's with rain 

What a difference in 250 miles .

Now they are predicting 5-7 inches of snow for Thursday night into Friday  :angry:

Yeah this is just stupid.  I was gonna finally bring mine home (it's nearby in indoor heated storage) this weekend but not anymore.  It's not even gonna be worm enough to want to polish the toons.  So we put out pontoon paddleboat in this last weekend instead.

Freezing in Pittsburgh after 80 degree day 

Lets hope we all warm by May 

Boat prepping has been put off

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck ,have you been to the dealer ?

Ice is going out ,Way to slow for me .

Going to stop by the marina later ,check things out 
10253817_600731286689233_7405835881427557149_n.jpg

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come but a had a nightmare last night that the boat sank with 1 hr on the clock and the prop was wrong... It just needs to get here before I go crazy.

Jack, I'm shocked you still have ice. Hard to believe your weeks behind us.

Was that your boat you were dreaming about ?

One thing for sure if the ice was gone I wouldn't be sitting here on the pc  :D

About 7 miles from me 

Was that your boat you were dreaming about ?

One thing for sure if the ice was gone I wouldn't be sitting here on the pc  :D
Don't worry Jack it was my boat that sunk. That would be weird if I dreamed about sinking yours!

I called the dealer to see if the boat could come early as in Saturday....apparently the fence has still not been received from bennington so my May 3rd delivery might not happen after all. Not happy.

I called the dealer to see if the boat could come early as in Saturday....apparently the fence has still not been received from bennington so my May 3rd delivery might not happen after all. Not happy.
Andy,

Damaged ??

Can they still let you use the boat and replace it when it gets there?

What Happened ?

Andy

I thought your dealer sent it back to the factory, had your issues taken care of and then got it back.. :mellow:

They were going to send it back to add the live well but we negotiated a live without having it settlement instead but bennington was suppose to send a new starboard aft fence to the dealer still. The crimping in the rail bend looked like a 5 year old did it. The dealer said he would pull one off another boat if there was a 24 sslx in his stock. I guess we'll see. And don't get me started with my lift issues....

Kill Me Now 

Haven;t been up to see boat as yet 

There better not be any issues '

As I told Jack the entire experience has been stressful with little to NO ENJOYMENT thus far

When I call for insurance info I am made to feel like I am bothering them !

I don't want to get into my daily nightmares

Back