Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

That is terrible. Who messed around with mother natures daughter and ruined spring for everyone 
Andy, there are SO many things I m thinking right now .Can't post them here though. :p

We got a little of it too guys, woke up this morning and had over an inch but it has all melted by now

We have around 8"+ right now and not supposed to quit until after 1:00am. Not sure how much we were going to end up with. :angry:   I was going to get the boat out of storage tomorrow and start getting it ready for trade when the new one comes in.  Not going to do that now..

On a positive note starting Friday it is going to start warming again and possibly mid 60's by Monday and the rest of the week after that Mid to upper 60,s..    :D

Jack 

Looks like on the radar you might be seeing a hint of our weather.

5B3C4B55-360A-4EA8-90B8-BACA1A0AE77A_zpssvrdd3am.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy **** ! I am not happy  :angry:

Is there an unlike button somewhere? That weather is no good!

Well I'm looking out at the lake right now and for the first time this year I see swallows flying, looking for bugs on top of the water...always a good sign that warmer weather is just ahead.

We are suppose to be in the mid to high 50's 7 days here. I am so sick of this Michigan weather the wife and I have already started laying ground plans to move to NC or FL in six years when our two oldest boys are both out of high school leaving us with just the two princesses in the house.

So only 6 more Michigan winters to go. I can't wait!

My wife has been dropping the hint  . Just have to wait until the real estate market recovers .

We are suppose to be in the mid to high 50's 7 days here. I am so sick of this Michigan weather the wife and I have already started laying ground plans to move to NC or FL in six years when our two oldest boys are both out of high school leaving us with just the two princesses in the house.

So only 6 more Michigan winters to go. I can't wait!

87dee102ab05a158a03aaff3e8e70eda_zps0d668370.jpg

Spring, who has had a spring. We are going to go from winter straight to summer here in Michigan. I am fearful to see how this years deer heard is going to be come fall time when I will be in a tree waiting for yummy backstraps to walk my way.

Spring, who has had a spring. We are going to go from winter straight to summer here in Michigan. I am fearful to see how this years deer heard is going to be come fall time when I will be in a tree waiting for yummy backstraps to walk my way.
Up here the Deer and the Turkey have been hit hard .

The deer are all over the place ,scraggly &  thin .We feed them all of all our  vegetable scraps ,but that is not enough .

My wife fills up the bird feeders everyday  ,every morning they are empty .

I can't remember the last time I saw a turkey .

Thanksgiving....

I was being nice .

They are Good Deep Fried . :D

2 weeks and the boat will be here! I need a time machine

88 mph and you are set ..... :D

DMC-12.jpg

Just be careful you don't set it too far ahead or you'll be waiting on your THIRD order .... :lol:

Great Scott's!

Back