Will this winter ever end? I have a new Benny to enjoy!!

The positive of the snow on the ground is that you have not cut the grass for the third time last night. I love spring :D
I actually don't mind cutting the grass ,I get out my ipod, get on my tractor and away I go .

I will have to change my routine this year now that I am a boat owner .

Cut ours about 6 times already. Just sayin........ B)

I cut the front yard yesterday and it started raining before I could do the back. This morning we had snowy slop falling from the sky.

After record low water at the end of last summer, the DNR started declaring idle only/no wakes for a lot of the smaller ski lakes in the area due to high water levels. Fortunately ours isn't one of them, at least not yet.

I saw the first lawn mower out in town yesterday. It is a welcomed sight/smell and sound!

I saw the first lawn mower out in town yesterday. It is a welcomed sight/smell and sound!
Next week I plan on taking off the snow blade and putting the mower deck on . I have de thatching to do if this snow ever melts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a really nice snow blade for my Dixie Chopper last summer. Looked really good till we had 8" of wet snow. Zero turn movers make crappy snow plows. Had to get the tractor and put the old snow blade on. Anybody what to buy a snow plow setup for a zero turn mower? Never used :lol:

Mowed our again today. Have to mow about every 4 days.

It was snowing again earlier. no accumulation but still snow and it is almost May... I'll come down and mow your lawn Carl if I can pitch a tent and live in your yard!

Not a problem, we love company. B) In fact, you could stay in the extra bedroom. It's on the lakeside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now we're talking!

Another fine December day in Petoskey ,problem is ,it's almost May

I just watched it rain, snow, rain and now the sun is shining! Only in Michigan I swear. Mother Nature is PMSing this entire month it seems.

I just watched it rain, snow, rain and now the sun is shining! Only in Michigan I swear. Mother Nature is PMSing this entire month it seems.
Don't feel lonely in Michigan, same thing here in Indiana today. Crazy winds right now to go with it.

Drove by the marina today ,Ice is gone .

Now I just have the wait .

Finally Over ?

60's & 70's foreseeable forecast .

Snow plow is coming off today .

Tomorrow. But more importantly, have fun on your new boat today !! This is our 30th cruise so we are old salts when it comes to cruising. B)

Tomorrow. But more importantly, have fun on your new boat today !! This is our 30th cruise so we are old salts when it comes to cruising. B)
Unfortunately ,that is not me with the new boat .

I still have about a month to wait . :(

Sorry, got confused. There's too many people with new boats.

Back