Yamaha vs Mercury

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am looking to buy a used 2022-23 tritoon not a new engine. I was noticing that Mercury engines were on most of the boats for sale. Just wanted your opinions on which was better if there was a difference. After doing a lot of research I am beginning to wonder if I should look into Barletta's instead of Bennington. Benny's are becoming outrageous in price.
I thought the OP was looking at new boats, or newer pre-owned boats. Hey Juliana, OOC are you looking for insights on repowering your current boat with a newer motor, or looking at buying an actual newer boat?

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am looking to buy a used 2022-23 tritoon not a new engine. I was noticing that Mercury engines were on most of the boats for sale. Just wanted your opinions on which was better if there was a difference. After doing a lot of research I am beginning to wonder if I should look into Barletta's instead of Bennington. Benny's are becoming outrageous in price.

Looking at a similar build to my Bennington the competition is priced in the $90-100K range which is insane. $20K+ more than I paid for mine, granted it was a 2020 purchase.

So I would say ALL boat prices these days reflect the recent inflationary issues.

Back