2021 LTFB Bowrider - front deck access

Aretubrick

Reaction score
I take possession of this boat in 4 weeks but curious and forgot to ask - is the only way to get on the front deck done by climbing on and over the middle forward seat?

Thank you.

I think so from outside the boat other than boarding on the side and walking through.

The ones I have seen there is no Bow Gate ,so its either through the Port Side Gate or the Stern .

Yup!

Welcome Aretubrick! Be sure to post some pictures of your new Benny bowrider when you bring her home.

Yup.
I find it odd people think it’s a flawed or dumb design, when every conventional hull boat is that way.
I mean, yeah, a gate would be nice, but then you lose seating, it would be a very short gate, etc...

I take possession of this boat in 4 weeks but curious and forgot to ask - is the only way to get on the front deck done by climbing on and over the middle forward seat?

Thank you.
So now that you have had the boat for awhile, how is it going for you? I am just looking at them and checking out posts. Has the stepping on the seat to get forward been an issue? My use and docking would require a similar situation and thought I would ask. Thanks in advance! Dave

Install a trampoline in the bow footwell and you'll be set.

(the "climb over the seats" thing is the reason I don't own a bowrider)
For me, the reason why I don’t have a bow rider is the $80K difference in price from my boat! :)

Back