2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

My dealer said none of the screens (yahama, simrad, radio) come with covers. I've ordered the simrad cover on ebay, part number 000-14147-001 and the Yahama CL7 cover from Parts VU. I haven't found that a cover exists for the PMX-2 Radio so far.
That's a kind of what I found too. The Simard cover is included with the standalone device. What I was thinking of doing and just started looking is getting a console cover. I keep the entire boat covered and under a roofed dock at home but would like a cover for either just the dashboard, the helm or something. I want to keep prying eyes off what others my desire when we stop for lunch or overnight when traveling. I welcome any thoughts. Thanks Dave

I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by my dealer . My QCW is done . Now waiting for the trucking company to pick it up at the factory . :D

Im actually glad (right now) that there is still ice on the lakes up here. I didn't and shouldn't miss any time on the water.

Im actually glad (right now) that there is still ice on the lakes up here. I didn't and shouldn't miss any time on the water.
Do they have your motor already Jack?

I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by my dealer . My QCW is done . Now waiting for the trucking company to pick it up at the factory . :D
Nice! I’ll have to keep an eye out for it as it passes through Lansing. Maybe I can even get you a picture. Lol! The ice is off of HL so yours can’t be too far behind. Timing is everything!

Nice! I’ll have to keep an eye out for it as it passes through Lansing. Maybe I can even get you a picture. Lol! The ice is off of HL so yours can’t be too far behind. Timing is everything!
Rivers are open ,Crooked lake is open .Burt , Mullett and our marina still have ice . It is flowing out to Lake Huron . All the freighter traffic in Superior is stopped due to ice

Rivers are open ,Crooked lake is open .Burt , Mullett and our marina still have ice . It is flowing out to Lake Huron . All the freighter traffic in Superior is stopped due to ice
Damn can't believe there's still ice up there.....It was 75 today and pollen covering EVERYTHING!!!

Up here in Michigan, we tend to get the pollen a week or two before the first snow. It’s a painfully short season.

Damn can't believe there's still ice up there.....It was 75 today and pollen covering EVERYTHING!!!
Gorgeous day. Someone we know went and picked up a new tritoon today, and it was covered with yellow dust by the time it reached it's destination. Ha ! High Rock Lake was wide open.

Woohoo the world balances out. Tripper last week with Q. I got my Q today!!! And Jack should see his very soon. I just have 2 hours on it now. Getting too crazy out there and wanted to get delivery captain home. Boy is it nice. Simrad has tons of info in various screens. The steering is really smooth. Tripper my dealer sets it up so it’s 3 turns lock to lock. I believe you said you wanted less turns. The throttle is very smooth and friction can be adjusted through Simrad. I got a porta potty and am thinking that may be worthless. It is sized for a 6 year old. It sits about 14 inches off of ground. It actually flushes, you fill it with water and do business and pump a little handle to push everything into a tank. I think I would rather have a bucket and bag, then dump in some solidifying stuff, then toss bag. That little porta potty holds 2.5 gal of yuck and then what do I do? Dump that in a toilet, nope not me. Congrats Jack!

That’s some pretty cool looking ice!

My Simrad and all accessories will not turn on. Tried all battery positions. Motor trims and starts.
Any ideas?

Nope and nope. At one time they said a ground wire was loose so I’m suspicious it’s back.

Back